MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Mushrif A

Lounge at MYY for MH's biz pax

I have a query. I understand that there is no Golden Lounge at MYY but do biz class pax on MH have access to any third-party lounge at MYY?

A quick google suggests that there is a 3rd party lounge at MYY, but no idea it it still exists today and if it grants access to MH biz pax. ANybody here with recent knowledge on this?

There is, forgot the name, 'Miri Executive Lounge' or something but I could be mistaken. It's on the right side after the quasi-immigration counter, open to MH biz class pax and Enrich Gold, RM50 per entry for others. Used it 3 months ago.

There is, forgot the name, 'Miri Executive Lounge' or something but I could be mistaken. It's on the right side after the quasi-immigration counter, open to MH biz class pax and Enrich Gold, RM50 per entry for others. Used it 3 months ago.

That's a fast response. Thanks.

(It would have taken the MH call centre a much longer time to answer this question)

You know what, it would be useful for MH to publish on its website the 3rd party lounges that its biz pax have access to. Either in M'sia or elsewhere. There are only a very limited number of Golden Lounges worldwide.

Maybe this will be rectified after formally joining Oneworld, and suddenly there are a gazilion lounges available to MH pax.

Yup, just beside immigration counter. Here the picture MH's executive lounge taken during outstation to MYY on last april.

IMG_3416_.jpg

Here the picture MH's executive lounge .....

Sorry to be a pain, but it's not "MH's" :)

I'm assuming it's operated/owned by someone else whereby MH pays that someone else if/when a MH premium pax decide to make use of the lounge

Mushrif, you seem like the person to confirm that or correct me if otherwise ?! :)

Sorry to be a pain, but it's not "MH's" :)

I'm assuming it's operated/owned by someone else whereby MH pays that someone else if/when a MH premium pax decide to make use of the lounge

Mushrif, you seem like the person to confirm that or correct me if otherwise ?! :)

I thought you're into English lessons....until I read your posting again.

It's a third party lounge, but I think MH has an arrangement on a per-pax usage rather than carry the overheads of a Golden Lounge.

I thought you're into English lessons....

Bahasa Inggeris is not my forte, I survive/make do on Manglish :)

Edited by BC Tam

Sign in to follow this