MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Robert

Increased security at KLIA MTB

Its been 2 weeks since since I last passed through KLIA.

Following immigration at the MTB it is now mandatory to pass through the security check. There is is a row if xray machines and metal detectors blocking the way. Today is caused no more then a 2-3 min delay but in the future ??

Well if there are more than 2 X-Ray machines as there were previously, it should be alright. But I guess there will be a "snake queue" for peak times?

Just use KLIA few minutes ago, and I swear there is no security check from the entrance till upon entering the gate. Do i miss sumthing here?

I flew MH 139 yesterday back to Adelaide. Right after immigration everyone were subjected to security check at the contact pier.

Were you flying domestic, Seth ?

I flew MH 139 yesterday back to Adelaide. Right after immigration everyone were subjected to security check at the contact pier.

Were you flying domestic, Seth ?

KUL to Manila, and departed from Satelite building...........I think I might have miss something. Well, I'm going to HKG next week, I'll check later on :good:

Haaah? :blink:

I flew back from Dubai on Friday...no such checks were performed...guess they "tabik" to "Fly Emirates" T-shirt la... :pardon: :rofl:

Yes it departures.

Previously there were 2 machines which most people just walked past. Now there are a few more.

Sign in to follow this