MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Mulyadir Fitri

Hornbill Skyways' Citation X

Hi everyone!

No wonder the other site quite empty nowadays. You all lari her ah? :p

In the papers today, Hornbill Skyways has bought the Cessna Citation X, the fastest civil transport in service other than the supersonic Concorde, claimed by Cessna. Anyone has a picture of it? No scanner, so cannot scan the pic from the paper. :unsure:

Don't worry, sooner or later one of us will nail that one down.

yup,makes me wonder too,where the money comes from... :rolleyes:

I thought Hornbill gonna replace their 2 downed choppers.They even planned on ATR or Dash 8 purchase.

Heard from rumours that another falcon or gulfstream is joining hornbill. Citation was remour months back, but its true. Lets wait and see.

Taib wants to fly his citation to Mukah in 5 minutes. :p No wonder Mukah airport is being upgraded.

Guest Fendy

i saw it in KCH in the hornbill hangar, but didnt get a shot of it.

Thanks capt!  :p  That is one fast and beautiful bird. Hornbill sure got lots of money buying that one. Taib doesn't travel that much. Why do they need a Mach 0.92 jet?  :unsure:

1112[/snapback]

To show off that he is the longest 'serving' Chief Minister in Malaysia and that he can do anything he wants with Sarawak, including its hard earned money the Sarawak citizen pay through various taxes and Pak Lah can do nothing about it!!!!!!!

Sign in to follow this