MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Nick R.

Special Livery Curse strikes again!

A while ago I went to the airport to send off Imran.After spending about an hour experimenting nite shots,& time for Imran to board,I went home (2100hrs)

About 20mins after reaching,Imran sms'ed from the plane.Told me that 9M-AAR (3 ladies) had its front life raft inflated into the aerobridge. :o

Take pics i said,but too many securities he said.

I know its no biggie.Anyways,you saw it here first.Wish you arrive safely bro... :mellow:

Good Evening everybody.

Im BAAAAACKK :D :D

Just an addon to what Nick had previously stated...the life raft had indeed inflated right before my very eyes! The stewardess engaged it just as she was closing the door...how stupid!

After that...she kept laughing away...as if it was no big deal...how unprofessional.. :angry:

Anyways...the Air Asia mechanic ran up and removed the bulging boat along with the pumping mechanism...

Shortly after...he returned with a new boat (this time..deflated and packed up)..shoved it into the fibreglass casing along with the pumping mechanism...bolted it shut..and shut the door..

The stewardess was still chuckling away... :angry:

On the whole..it was an exciting experience!! :lol:

That is true...i lodged a complaint with the ramp agent..and he assured me that this incident would be investigated properly..and thoroughly.

I asked for anonymity in this matter...if the hot,sexy,beautiful,gorgeous,lovely,stunning (running out of synonyms) found out it was me..... :blink: :blink:

P/S: Any AK staff members here?

i lodged a complaint with the ramp agent..

2445[/snapback]

aiyo bro .. no need so kecoh laaa..

IIRC . MH staff of they accidentally release it . they have to pay big bucks to replace it

anyone can clarify that ..

ONE MORE THING !!!

MR IMRAN K .

What are you doing with your handphone IN THE AIRCRAFT

Sign in to follow this