MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Raymond Ngu

Best looking air stewardess

Hi everyone,

Want to find out which airlines' stewardess do u think is the best.

My order from 1st to 5th are:

#1 - Uzbekistan Airlines

#2 - China Airlines

#3 - Malaysia Airlines (must also support our carrier mah)

#4 - Lauda Air (They are very professional looking with their overcoat)

#5 - Thai Airways

Thanks.

Hi everyone,

Want to find out which airlines' stewardess do u think is the best.

My order from 1st to 5th are:

#1 - Uzbekistan Airlines

#2 - China Airlines

#3 - Malaysia Airlines (must also support our carrier mah)

#4 - Lauda Air (They are very professional looking with their overcoat)

#5 - Thai Airways

Thanks.

1914[/snapback]

Afghanistan Airlines if there is to be one. Hmm, maybe Turkish Airline should be No. 1 also. :p

Afghanistan Airlines if there is to be one. Hmm, maybe Turkish Airline should be No. 1 also. :p

1916[/snapback]

Fitri,

It's Uzbekistan Airlines, not Afghanistan Airlines.

Raymond,

"you think is the best" :

- looks ?

- uniform ?

- smiles ?

- service given ?

in other words, what do you really wanna know ? :o

I guess I have the same question as Pieter. If you are talking about looks, then I think it may be a difficult question.

S V,

nice "signature" :lol:

what does it mean ? :o

Why is suddenly Raymond been thinking about stewardess? Anything special? ;) ;) ;)

mushrif,

the most delicious food i had today was briyani bukhara during dinner with tk, gavin, fendy and jonathan. hehehe.

Any steward or stewardess who are kind to give me freebies for my MAS memorabilia collection is the best :) And I have met many. So MAS gets my vote anytime!

:blink: eh..got ahmoi ah..?

Since my GF is an MH stewardess...so MH is the best la.

But most of the time, i walk around foreign airport... the best so far i've seen is eastern europe crew...Russia and the country ending with "tan" like kazakhstan, turmenistan...

NOT AFGHANISTAN OR PAKISTAN....this "TAN" is not in my geography!!!

Use to worked in Pakistan for 3 months with the local crew...only the Patan's is beautiful...the rest... :o

In China, when i arrive at Pudong airport...woooo..those stewardes are tall ones...or maybe because im short, so every one is taller than me :p

One more thing...chinese airlines stewardess selected with good looks, and LONG LEGS,,,gggrrrr...

Korean...smell's kimchi :p

American...you can find them in old folks home..Ha ha ha ha

Angel Air, Base in Heaven and Devils flying...my posting home,BKK for 4 months...

I tell you...no need stewardess...just got to the city..better ones out there!! :rolleyes:

<_ ...raymond...i smell something fishy here..what did radzi do to you on his recent trip sibu........... src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_blink.png" alt=":blink:">

Well TK you can say the same for some of Qantas' stewardesses when you mentioned about their American counterparts. Haha

Waiting for Raymond's reply, before I give my opinion ;)

Virgin blue.. :D

1966[/snapback]

It depends on your luck I guess. I flew DJ (Virgin Blue) once last year from ADL to MEL and not all of them were :D some are ever worse than QF (Qantas). On my return trip from MEL to ADL with QF they were actually :D than DJ's. How ironic is that ?

I think what Ray asking is which Airlines stewardess has the nicest looking outfit :p

Something dodgy about Ray... what did Radzi do in Sibu when he night stopped there :p

<_ ...raymond...i smell something fishy here..what did radzi do to you on his recent trip sibu........... src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_blink.png" alt=":blink:">

1954[/snapback]

I'm not telling.

Anyway my crew was very thankful to Ray for driving us out for dinner.

Not in any order of preference, just some general observations:

Air Canada, AA, UAL and BA - Old enough to be my grandma.

CX - Speaks good English and professional. Corp. environment, their leading F/A is called Inflight Service Manager.

MH and SQ - Too much lipstick.

Korean Air - Good looking, but can deliver wrong meals.

China Airlines and EVA - Good looking, but can be arrogant sometimes (most have MA or MSc degrees).

JAL and ANA - Very good looking and smooth skin. Very polite and superb customer service...typical Japanese work ethics. They even publish a bi-annual magazine for it. This one is on JAL.

07134264.JPG

TK, I think you have mistaken here. I am sure you know that China Airlines is Taiwanese, whereas the girls you mentioned you saw at PVG are girls of China Eastern Airlines, Shanghai Airlines, Xiamen, Shenzhen, Air China, China Southern, Hainan and other mainland carriers.

In China, when i arrive at Pudong airport...woooo..those stewardes are tall ones...or maybe because im short, so every one is taller than me 

Same as Japanese Airlines, they only hire good looking ones :)

Pieter, what my signature says: "Fujiwara Tofu shop (private use only)", that's the slogan painted on the car of Takumi Fujiwara who is the main character of the movie "Initial D" (check my avatar). Initial D is initially appeared as Japanese manga (comics) but two HK movie directors have turned the story into a real movie featuring characters from HK, Taiwan and Japan.

Sign in to follow this