Some of the recent spotting photos:-
1. 9M-LEO - Airbus Helicopter H125 (formerly known as AS350) - Private
This is brand new helicopter. Never seen before.
2. 9M-AQF - Airbus A320-216 - Air Asia
Touched down on wet surface runway 04 from KUL with its new livery.
3. 9M-VEV - Piaggio P-180 Avanti Evo - Private
Always wanted to spot this aircraft but it's hardly can be tracked in FR24. Finally I managed to spot it in FR24 and with some luck it was landed at Penang Int. airport. Quickly grab my camera and took this amazing shot.
The Piaggio P.180 Avanti is an Italian executive transport aircraft with twin turboprop engines mounted in pusher configuration. It seats up to nine people in a pressurized cabin, and may be flown by one or two pilots. [Wikipedia source]
4. B-18712 - Boeing 747-409(F) - China Airlines Cargo
Majesty Boeing 747 arriving into Penang International Airport, on wet surface runway 04.
5. 9M-FRR - Piper Warrior II (PA-28) - FRAS Flying Club
Annual flying club activity? Flown from JHB to PEN I believe.
6. RDPL-34140 - Mil Mi-17 Hip - National Disaster Management Authority
Finally saw Russian made helicopter with own bare eyes. Landing at Penang International Airport which make it even rare!They were on technical stop before continue heading to Thailand.
7. V8-MHB - Boeing 767-27G(ER) - Government of Brunei
Awaiting next flight to AOR for picking up VIP pax.