MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Raymond Lim

A330-300 Malaysia Airlines 9M-MTA landed

Landed yesterday at DKT. Risesoon made snap fit resin body with plastic parts & white stand.

RS2A333MASNL9MMTA A330-300 Malaysia Airlines NL 9M-MTA

RS2A333MASNL9MMTA1.jpg

RS2A333MASNL9MMTA2.jpg

RS2A333MASNL9MMTA3.jpg

RS2A333MASNL9MMTA4.jpg

RS2A333MASNL9MMTA5.jpg

RS2A333MASNL9MMTA6.jpg

For those pre-order earlier kindly contact me as I've lost the list when my lap top had some problem. Limited pcs available for 1st come 1st serve. Thank you.

Raymond Lim

Edited by Raymond Lim

Raymond,forgot to ask you the price of that model while visiting your shop yesterday.Mind to PM me the price? Thanks.

dah beli tadi........nice.....:-) thanks raymond :yahoo:

dah beli tadi........nice.....:-) thanks raymond :yahoo:

Thank you. You are the first to collect it. More coming in today. Price for DKT regulars & MW members is RM 140.00

Thanks for the support.

Edited by Raymond Lim

Is there something wrong with the engines?

No. too excited mounted not correct. As most Risesoon models the engine is into 2 parts front & back.

Raymond Lim

You beat me to it! Oi, ponteng kerja ka? :lol:

hihihi........reason given: get out for personal matters..........:-) and my boss said: ok drive carefully...hihihhii :-p

Here is my MAS NL pics.......Detail only absent of antenna.....

P7240353.jpg

P7240355.jpg

P7240362.jpg

P7240365.jpg

Enjoy the pics! tq :-)

Edited by Kamalludin

Nice photos, Kamal.

I just got mine 2 hours ago and boy, the engine sure can be an arse to install :blink: unlike previous Risesoon/SkyMarks' models where all you need to do is to slot the engine into the mounting, this one would require you to separate the nacelle and the cone before putting them into a single piece component (after you have mount the nacelle).

A quick review; this model comes with loads of details printed on it. By far one of Risesoon's most detailed production, even the tip of the wing fairings are painted red :good: My only complaint is the plain APU (it's all white!) and those hideous landing gears :nea: A quick swap with Hogan's A330 landing gears would be a nice touch :rolleyes:

Regards,

Syed

I just got mine 2 hours ago and boy, the engine sure can be an arse to install :blink: unlike previous Risesoon/SkyMarks' models where all you need to do is to slot the engine into the mounting, this one would require you to separate the nacelle and the cone before putting them into a single piece component (after you have mount the nacelle).

I don't think it's THAT hard! :rolleyes:

In fact, I think the two piece engine assembly's much more secure on the pylon fitting rather than the normal one piece engine pod.

Here is the correct mounting for the engine.

RS2A333MASNL9MMTA2.jpg

Thank you.

Raymond Lim.

Edited by Raymond Lim

Nice picture. :clapping: Yes with preiser figures that tell the whole story. :good:

And now its safely landed.... :D . A little bit empty without Preiser model. Not in a good time to setup all the things...hehehe

Nice stuff bro.....Just got 4 sets of preiser with Raymond....will post my pics soon to....the problem is my dslr cannot pickup the tiny people......need to find better lens.... :sorry:

And now its safely landed.... :D . A little bit empty without Preiser model. Not in a good time to setup all the things...hehehe

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0961.jpg

very nice pics bro.......

Hmmm,after seeing the model in person,perhaps i could consider getting this model.

Hi Ray, is this 1/200? One for me and the B738 too. Email me the details...

Eugene yours reserved. Can you drop me an email. Lost your new add due to lap top problem.

For those who did pre-order earlier kindly contact with regards to collection. I've around 10pcs left out of 50pcs. Kindly confirm early. This model come in a white packing. 1st come 1 serve. Thank you.

Raymond Lim

6012-657 4863

got mine...thanks

Great.

All 50pcs sold out although some of you guys haven't come in to pick it up. Thank you for the support.

Raymond Lim

6012-657 4863

Edited by Raymond Lim