MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Brennan Raj

MAS Cadet Pilot

Hi guys, im new here and there has been a question lingering on my mind for these past few months. I applied for the Cadet Pilot Programme after my SPM and i was selected for the Physcomotor Test sometime this year in March. With some luck (i guess),I managed to pass the test. The admin staff who was incharge said MAS would send a letter calling us for the Physcometric Exam, but they would take a long time. Anyone has any clue on whats the progress? Have they selected any cadets from that batch? Have they frozen thier selection?

Hehe...was just wondering bout all these and i hope someone here can answer me!Thanks!

Brennan. :rolleyes:

Hi guys, im new here and there has been a question lingering on my mind for these past few months. I applied for the Cadet Pilot Programme after my SPM and i was selected for the Physcomotor Test sometime this year in March. With some luck (i guess),I managed to pass the test. The admin staff who was incharge said MAS would send a letter calling us for the Physcometric Exam, but they would take a long time. Anyone has any clue on whats the progress? Have they selected any cadets from that batch? Have they frozen thier selection?

Hehe...was just wondering bout all these and i hope someone here can answer me!Thanks!

Brennan. :rolleyes:

i'm waiting for their reply too.... :( too bad i lost contact with one of my friend who works as engineer at malaysian airline....

Hi WitchKraft, WELCOME TO THE WINGS, hope you enjoy this site :drinks:

But here, we use real name as username....... :)

Looks like more pilot joining in MH.............MH needs them :good:

An info from insiders..

too many of MH's cadet pilot already nowadays..

no intake yet..

in fact,some of the capts have mentioned that it would be very hard to figure out where to put the cadets to..with hundreds of cadets altogether in langkawi,malacca,and kota bharu..you know,with the domestic route raionalisation and all.. :huh:

sounds like they have problem juggling between downsizing and managing cadet intakes :rolleyes:

Edited by Tony

yeah..maybe they are having problems placing cadets n downsizing..but why did they even open the selections in the first place?well,looking at MAPA's statistics,many pilots are leaving..

I'm still waiting for the letter regarding the date of my MISPA test (Psychometric). :( It is now exactly one month since i've passed my psychomotor. :(

Guys,

dun worry,i'm sure the recruitment is still on..just that its going really slow..they hv to settle every internal crisis..for mispa candidates..its better to get fully prepared for the test..cos mispa is the vital stage in the selection..once u passed mispa..then 70% u r guarenteed enter dy..k?i've waited my mispa results for 6 months..now they sent me a letter asking me go for interview..i know the waiting game is killing..but dun give up guys..sure they will call u guys one day..

Hey guys. Next MAS cadet intake is in september - Bound for Kota Bharu. Next batch to Langkawi is coming in december. Heard this from HR people during the briefing last time. So...keep your hopes up. 32 places available in the next 4 months.

GREATTT! Finally some hopes to live on..anyways should i send my application again??

Guys,

any idea how to prepare 4 the MISPA test?

hi there...., lupjoe,when is your interview date???

it is a month now since my interview, no reply yet, no rejection letter either......

plz tell me what's going on ???

hi there...., lupjoe,when is your interview date???

it is a month now since my interview, no reply yet, no rejection letter either......

plz tell me what's going on ???

Yo bro,

wanna ask you something, everybody here have their real name. but you... why you put "WJC8638"? <_ is there a problem with your real name please contact gavin to change name. thank you.>

Hi there Meor,

my name is Chan from KL, wcj8638 is the old car where i first drove, it has been my nick for few years now.... easier to remember(lazy me) ...

my e-mail add is wcj8638@yahoo.com too......

looking fwd to know u guys

cheers

Hi there Meor,

my name is Chan from KL, wcj8638 is the old car where i first drove, it has been my nick for few years now.... easier to remember(lazy me) ...

my e-mail add is wcj8638@yahoo.com too......

looking fwd to know u guys

cheers

Hi chan,

very nice name u got there. like that la... i dont want to call you Mr. WCJ8638. okay what you need to do is contact Mr. Gavin and ask him to change your nickname. Welcome to Malaysian Wings.

-Cheers bro- :drinks:

hi there meor,

i think it is ok to just call me wcj, many online user called my that way.

nice to know u.

are u a pilot with MAS ??? i am desperately waiting for my reply for the interview...., i scared i will fail....

but they haven't send me any rejection letter.

will they notify me if i fail ???

meor,

how do i contact mr.gavin ???

can't find him here ..... :drinks:

Chan,

Unfortunately its a requirement and not a request to use your real name. But if you wanted to, I'm sure we could adress you as "WCJ" if you were permitted and changed your name to ChanWCJ... but your present name won't do.. otherwise, real name lah bro..

Cheers!

Good Luck btw! :)

hi there meor,

i think it is ok to just call me wcj, many online user called my that way.

nice to know u.

are u a pilot with MAS ??? i am desperately waiting for my reply for the interview...., i scared i will fail....

but they haven't send me any rejection letter.

will they notify me if i fail ???

meor,

how do i contact mr.gavin ???

can't find him here ..... :drinks:

Guys,

dun worry,i'm sure the recruitment is still on..just that its going really slow..they hv to settle every internal crisis..for mispa candidates..its better to get fully prepared for the test..cos mispa is the vital stage in the selection..once u passed mispa..then 70% u r guarenteed enter dy..k?i've waited my mispa results for 6 months..now they sent me a letter asking me go for interview..i know the waiting game is killing..but dun give up guys..sure they will call u guys one day..

"waiting game is killing"... exactly... especially when u want that thing badly, and u dont have any idea wuts going on...like... am i waiting for something or nuthing??? right? i know exactly how u guys feel..

but hey, like edwin yii sed, patient is virtue~

Good luck to u guys anyway! Believe in yourself, have faith. =)

*was aiming for MAS cadet pilot as well, too bad Im not tall enuff... 3 cm!!! hahahah

hey guys!did u all noe about air asia cadet pilot programme?i wonder when they want start the intake..anyone can help me??im newbie here....the aviation freaks!!neway keep supporting malaysian wings!

fshmi,

Welcome to MWings bro. I heard news early this year that Air Asia were not taking in cadets this year,but they open the selection next year.I dont knwo how much this is true,so keep looking out in the papers and their website bro..keep your hopes high!

btw,you have to use your real name in the forum.You can ask Gavin to change it for you.

CHEERS!

hey guys!did u all noe about air asia cadet pilot programme?i wonder when they want start the intake..anyone can help me??im newbie here....the aviation freaks!!neway keep supporting malaysian wings!

Yup2. Brennan's right. The airasia cadet pilot scheme intake is frozen for the time being and they may be reopening for recruitment sometime in 2007...

all the best~ :)