MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Radzi

Hajj 2010

I'm starting this topic for Hajj 2010 aviation news. Some has already been posted on the MAS Charter topic, bit I think a separate thread is not improper.

Hajj 2010 started on October 9th, with SV utilizing 2 A330-300 leased from Onur Air, while MH is utilizing a reconfigured MPQ and maybe other aircraft as well.

TCOCC_hajj.jpg

TC-OCC

And today, TC-OCA was AOG in KUL. Flight was supposed to depart just after midnight, but at 2 pm TC-OCA was still at the remote bay with engineers hard at work.

From the AirAsia New Aircraft Deliveries Thread http://www.malaysianwings.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=15025

36149_444506373471_506548471_5402731_2903455_n.jpg

9M-XAA is being leased to Bahrain Air to operate the hajj movement for Al-Lama Group of Iraq. Photo is from AirAsia X Group in Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=40328153043

And today, TC-OCA was AOG in KUL. Flight was supposed to depart just after midnight, but at 2 pm TC-OCA was still at the remote bay with engineers hard at work.

As mentioned by Capt Radzi TC-OCA

TC-OCAw.jpg

It's interesting to hear that SV is sending 2 A333 instead of their usual B747s for hajj flight.

It's interesting to hear that SV is sending 2 A333 instead of their usual B747s for hajj flight.

Hi TT

when can we expect the biggies here in kuching?

Hi TT

when can we expect the biggies here in kuching?

I don't know when the hajj flight to operate to KCH; but probably you guys could have a chance to spot a B744 at KCH.

Nice to see Turkish Carriers in Malaysian airports. Onur air's A330s already was flying on behalf SaudiArabian airlines with other operator AtlasJet's A330,A320 and B752. Maybe Atlasjet's A330s can be join Hajj charter flights in next years.

I found schedule from Senai instead. Since Senai is not under MAB, so the information is different, thus the Hajj sched is available on a click.

SenaiSched2.jpg

Link

Only manage to get the information from Malaysia Flight Information System (http://flight.klia.com.my). But not the full schedule.

70574784.jpg

I wonder why the KLIA website only have info for a hand full of airports. They have info on Sandakan airport but not KK. :finger:

Kuching??????

KCH? I may have to go to KCH MAB info counter to get it, if you know what I mean... :)

Tommorow (29/10) is the last Hajj flight from KCH.Hope KCH guys could snap the 744.And today,the last batch of SBW Hajj pilgrims departed to KCH.

Notice that Captain Nik's jumbo has a new designation - B744HC ?

High Capacity?

Hajj / Charter?

BTW, where is the new designation mentioned of?