MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Naim

Spotting map of KLIA

Thanks! I see this before! And actually wanted to find it but lazy... Haha...

Anyway, I have a question here, is that every spotting point is accessable?

Thanks for sharing anyway!

Anyway, I have a question here, is that every spotting point is accessable?

With some creativity, I'd say YES! :D

+++

Guys guys...

How to get to the Spot 2 and Spot 3? Anyone knows?

Guys guys...

Of course the spotters know :D !!!! Spot 2 is the place we call Emperor Kong place and spot 3 is the place they call Ladang !!!! For spot 2 we need to get the speacial pass from Emperor Kong(just kidding) :rofl: :rofl: !!!!

Of course the spotters know :D !!!! Spot 2 is the place we call Emperor Kong place and spot 3 is the place they call Ladang !!!! For spot 2 we need to get the speacial pass from Emperor Kong(just kidding) :rofl: :rofl: !!!!

haha...ok..ill ask them! :D

Heheheh ... if nobody has claimed the spot at the end of 14L next to the pond (unmarked on map), I hereby stake my claim! :yahoo: B)

Guys guys...

For Spot 3, pls refer Here

Yup ... Spot 2=Spooky :lol:

You should see the ' authors ' rotation shots

Out of this world and my imagination

LOL...Remember the 747...flown by a cowboy...with scramjets! :rofl:

Thanks Norman!! :)

At last I found a good piece of info on places to spot. Thanks Naim. I have a question, Which of the spotting locations are restricted areas and which are unrestricted areas?

Edited by LWwong

Thanks, everybody. I actually got the lead on this map from 'kianhong' in another forum. Thanks to him for the heads-up. :good:

Im assuming Spot 11 is indoors? Sure doesnt look like it :|

Spot 11 looks like the open-air area next to LCCT, where the fencing separates us from airside. Can peer through the fence for good views. :)

Another interesting map I found. I wonder how the views are from the 3 hills near the runways.

IPB Image

:lol: :lol: Those hills are quite a distance away from the "action spots" I guess..

The northern hill (marked 230 there) has a radar installation there, so accessible by road...

most probably can view approach or departure from 14L/32R... but bazooka lens needed..

Not sure whether there's any access road to the other 2 hills on the southern approach,

but I think the 331 should be about same level with aicraft approaching 32L...

Can somebody confirm?

:lol: :lol: Those hills are quite a distance away from the "action spots" I guess..

The northern hill (marked 230 there) has a radar installation there, so accessible by road...

most probably can view approach or departure from 14L/32R... but bazooka lens needed..

No good. The Goon Squad might think you are lugging a real bazooka! :lol:

Sign in to follow this