MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Rahman Fly

MAS HIBISCUS 744 1:200

Hi guys......FYI I started this hobby last December...been looking for the 1:200 hibiscus since then.....anyone willing to part with this beautiful jumbo, please let me know......tqvm :rolleyes:

If you consider for a brand new one, absolutely no no.. Since this is a discontinued model(by Hogan)

Fortunately, I got mine from a MW member and only cost me RM110(RM10 for postage), the condition is great.

So, keep your eyes sharp, grab the chance anytime.

Good luck!

Congratulations! At last after 8 months, berkat puasa agaknye. Hehehehe. This is Risesoon right? I have a Hogan one, with broken inside ballast/weight but I won't let it go NGEH2 :)

Congratulations! At last after 8 months, berkat puasa agaknye. Hehehehe. This is Risesoon right? I have a Hogan one, with broken inside ballast/weight but I won't let it go NGEH2 :)

tq taufiq....yup its risesoon, i also prefer hogan's......

by the way, item arrived today in office....have yet to assemble....will do it tonite....and post pic later.....the only problem now i dont have enough space in my detolf cabinet.... <_<

.....the only problem now i dont have enough space in my detolf cabinet.... <_>

What problem ?

Detolf cabinets readily available at Ikea I believe - the Hibiscus not so easy to hunt down I'm sure :lol:

Ainul, I've the solutions how to add-up more space/racks in your detolf.........tunggu.........i just make it yesterday.....no need welding and easy to install. You can make your detolf have 8 racks instead of 4 racks.....:clapping:

Edited by Kamalludin

Ainul, I've the solutions how to add-up more space/racks in your detolf.........tunggu.........i just make it yesterday.....no need welding and easy to install. You can make your detolf have 8 racks instead of 4 racks.....:clapping:

wow....great news kamal.....dont think i want to have 5 detolf cabinets in my guest room.....please share the pics.... :rolleyes:

What problem ?

Detolf cabinets readily available at Ikea I believe - the Hibiscus not so easy to hunt down I'm sure :lol:

no space lah bro....wish i can get rid of the queen size bed in my guest room and turn it into a 100% hobby room... :pardon:

wife is not cooperating..... :sorry: