MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Azri

Enrich Redemption Payment Issue

Hi everyone,

Does anyone having an issue with Enrich redemption payment recently. I have not been able to make payment for my booking since last week using Enrich member page. The page kept giving "the system is unable to apply the selected forms of payments error' once credit card details have been entered and approved by the bank.

Called customer service last week and they acknowledged the issue and was advice to change browser. I did but error persists. Tried again yesterday same issue. Called customer service and again acknowledged the problem and said it should be sorted soon.

Tried this morning and problem persists.

I find the time it takes for MH to solve this problem is unacceptable. I am still unable to book my tickets which is deeply annoying.

Writing officially to MH won't help much usually so perhaps can someone share what is going here?

I had the same problem too. Did my redemption last week. Noticed that this problem occurs when you are trying to make redemption for someone else.

Surprisingly had no problems when I made redemption for myself.

Finally had no choice but to redeem via call centre for my wife. Then I had to write a letter of authorisation to authorised the redemption for my wife, also scan copy of my Enrich Card, front and back and my passport. Only after emailing them these documents can they proceed with the redemption via the call centre. This is so inconvenient.

Finally had no choice but to redeem via call centre for my wife. Then I had to write a letter of authorisation to authorised the redemption for my wife, also scan copy of my Enrich Card, front and back and my passport. Only after emailing them these documents can they proceed with the redemption via the call centre. This is so inconvenient.

I find this to be quite inconsistent. Some will insist on the full process as you experienced, while others dont even verbally verify your details before proceeding.

I find this to be quite inconsistent. Some will insist on the full process as you experienced, while others dont even verbally verify your details before proceeding.

I know. Actually called 2 times regarding my Enrich redemption. However both times they ask me to send the docs before they can proceed with the redemption. FYI, I got the Fiji call centre and also the local call centre attending to me. Both times the call centre operator informs the requirements are needed as to prevent any unauthorised used of my Enrich points. So finally complied to the requirements for Enrich redemption for 3rd party.

Sign in to follow this