MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
H Azmal

SQ A380 @ KUL?

Pardon my ignorance for I have not been here for a fair bit, but is SQ really using their A380 to go into KUL?

A friend of mine captured this today:

I am starting to believe that plane in the video is not A380 but A320

Interesting, what makes you think so ?

I'll confirm though that looks as good an A380 (a "dugong" in local dialect here) as any

(but will decline with respect your 'expert' tag-on)

Oh yeah, forgot - a warm welcome ! :)

Edited by BC Tam

I am starting to believe that plane in the video is not A380 but A320. Any plane experts here wanna confirm it?

I strongly believe it was a A380 because you can see clearly that the plane comes with four engines. A320 only have two engines :)

Actually, i am the one who took that video, hehe. While i was busy recording it, my friend noticed that it said A320 on the body. Maybe he misread it or something. Well, i am relieved it's A380, or else i would be making a fool out of myself at Youtube, haha.

Oh yeah, i am new here, my knowledge on planes is almost zero. I started shouting "jumbo!" when i saw the A380, i am that bad, hehe. Hope to learn more here.

Welcome welcome!....

Shouting 'jumbo!' at A380 is quite ok but the real jumbo is actually belongs to B747... hehehe... :)

You're half right......it's a SUPER JUMBO!

Actually, i am the one who took that video, hehe. While i was busy recording it, my friend noticed that it said A320 on the body. Maybe he misread it or something. Well, i am relieved it's A380, or else i would be making a fool out of myself at Youtube, haha.

Oh yeah, i am new here, my knowledge on planes is almost zero. I started shouting "jumbo!" when i saw the A380, i am that bad, hehe. Hope to learn more here.

Pardon my ignorance for I have not been here for a fair bit, but is SQ really using their A380 to go into KUL?

A friend of mine captured this today:

that will be the last shot of SQ A380 in KUL you going to get. :pardon:

Welcome to MW, Jason. Guess your so-called friend trying to bluff you? Don't worry, here people can tell you whether a B777-300 is an ER or not. Or whether the engines hanging under the wing of a B747 is a PW, GE or RR.

Just ask.