MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Robert

MAB Online checkin Issues

For some months now Ive not been able to print Malaysia Airlines boarding passes using a MAC. When you press the print button nothing happens.

Was searching and found another person was also having the same issue: http://www.hirschworks.com/the-cost-of-a-broken-button

Any one on here having the same problem and found a work around?

For Mac Users, I found the problem is when you use Safari as the browser. Use Chrome and you have no problems.

While on the subject of online check-in, I also frequently have trouble choosing seats if purchasing tickets online. Have to go to a physical counter to have this addressed.

MAS IT Department should look into this. Previously, no problems using Safari until their website update.

While on the subject of online check-in, I also frequently have trouble choosing seats if purchasing tickets online. Have to go to a physical counter to have this addressed.

You mean at booking? I usually buy the cheapest...they won't allow you to select a seat until check in. Even the check in site is not very user friendly I must say...I did mobile check inon my phone...selection of seat was a breeze...

Checked in for tomorrow's flight back to SIN and the same issue occured. Tried using the email option and it sends a cut down version and not the PDF.

Tried it with Firefiox instead of Safari and it works ok.

If first sector is within 48 hours check-in window and not the second sector. Unlike other airlines e.g qr, TG; on mh, one can't check in second sector together with first sector.

Sign in to follow this