MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Gavin Andrew David

Pamela Anderson and Virgin Atlantic Team Up

Source : Yahoo! News

Sir Richard Branson, right, founder and chairman of Virgin Atlantic Airways, celebrates the airline's 21st birthday flight by introducing actress Pamela Anderson on the wing of a limited edition 21st birthday plane with newly styled 'Flying Lady' decal on the fusilage during a promotional event at New York's John F. Kennedy airport, Wednesday, June 22, 2005. The 'Flying Lady' was inspired by the famous Vargas girls whose images graced many of an entire generation of British and American military aircraft during and after the Second World War. (AP Photo/Mary Altaffer)

i would prefer to have Paris Hilton on the wing than miss anti-KFC"Pamela anderson:..huhu :unsure:

at least Paris hilton is more glamorous than her... :p

maybe in the near future , MH might put Siti Norhaliza on its Planes.....who knows..!! :p

999[/snapback]

if TMnet plans to have a deal like how TIME had the deal with Air Asia , i'm sure its either siti or the hyppo

Is this mean we are going to see one of those a/c like G-VTOP?

Except with P Anderson?  Oh behave.......

austinpowered.jpg

119[/snapback]

Oh :blink: Virgin has got Mojo

They have Austin and it is very shagedellic :lol:

if TMnet plans to have a deal like how TIME had the deal with Air Asia , i'm sure its either siti or the hyppo

1010[/snapback]

That Hyppo wont look very nice on an aircraft...Siti Nurhaliza would look better! :D

If they do....he he he...i'll camp out to get that picture/video! :p

Sign in to follow this