MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Min Chun

Ahmad Fuaad Thanks MAS For 'Long Haul' Working Exp

Ahmad Fuaad Thanks MAS For 'Long Haul' Working Experience

August 22, 2005 22:42 PM

KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 22 (Bernama) -- Datuk Ahmad Fuaad Dahalan, who tendered his resignation last week as Malaysia Airlines (MAS) managing director, thanked the company for the opportunities to develop over more than 30 years of professional and personal career.

"I am thankful that I was part of the MAS team that has nurtured the airline to achieve world class standard as evidenced by the most recent Five-Star Airline award by Skytrax," he said in a statement Monday.

"After 32 years of having the pleasure of working with MAS, having risen from being a Management Trainee to steadily become its managing director, I have decided to retire from the services of the company," he said.

Ahmad Fuaad, 55, was appointed as managing director of MAS on April 1, 2004. He started his career with MAS in July, 1973.

"I have enjoyed working for MAS and appreciate the support rendered to me during my tenure with the company," Ahmad Fuaad said.

"I wish to thank the Board of Directors, management, staff, and union members who have been pivotal in my triumphs throughout my career with MAS," he said.

Meanwhile, Khazanah Nasional Bhd Monday had appointed him a nominee director of the government investment arm to the Board of Malaysia Airport Holdings Bhd (MAHB) as a non-executive, non-independent director.

"My sincere appreciation goes out to all MAS clients for their patronage and loyalty and I trust that you will continue to support the national airline," Ahmad Fuaad said.

-- BERNAMA

"I am thankful that I was part of the MAS team that has nurtured the airline to achieve world class standard as evidenced by the most recent Five-Star Airline award by Skytrax," he said in a statement Monday.

5887[/snapback]

Yeah yeah...he forgot to mention that he is also thankful to the airline..for the BMW cars...the...100,000 us dollars lavish party he hosted in stockholm..and...God knows how much more benefits....by the way we would like to thank him for bringing the airline back into the red since MD NOR took it back to the green....i wished MD NOOR was still there...the airline would have achieved greater heights...

Sign in to follow this