MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Issac Hendrikyarto Singkarno

Can a B767-300ER fly from KUL & W. EU non-stop ?

My question is whether the B767-300ER (with about 210 seats & full loads of cargo) can fly from KUL to western Europe non-stop without any restrictions ?

Now, Royal Brunei is flying between BKK & FRA using their 763 (with 23 Business & 182 Economy), any heard of their plane divert to the middle-east because they don't have enough fuel on certain days ? It seems that the outbound flight is making a stop somewhere in the Middle-east.

Other carrier using the B767-300ER between Europe & Southeast Asia now is Austrian Airlines.

the 67-300ER range

PW-4050s 7835km (4230nm), with CF6-80C2B2s 7890km (4260nm).

767-300ER - Range with design payload with PW-4060s 10,880km (5875nm), with CF6-80C2B4Fs 10,195km (5505nm).

WMKK to EGLL is approx 6400 nm

I think this answers your question

My question is whether the B767-300ER (with about 210 seats & full loads of cargo) can fly from KUL to western Europe non-stop without any restrictions ?

Now, Royal Brunei is flying between BKK & FRA using their 763 (with 23 Business & 182 Economy), any heard of their plane divert to the middle-east because they don't have enough fuel on certain days ? It seems that the outbound flight is making a stop somewhere in the Middle-east.

Other carrier using the B767-300ER between Europe & Southeast Asia now is Austrian Airlines.

4819[/snapback]

SAS used to fly (I am not sure if they still do so) B767 Copenhagen - Bangkok - Singapore. I remembered seeing it flying out of BKK to SIN while I was waiting for my flight in BKK.

I myself was on an Air New Zealand B767 from Christchurch to Singapore. The traveling time was like 12 hours, pretty close to the traveling time between KUL - FRA I supposed??

SAS used to fly (I am not sure if they still do so) B767 Copenhagen - Bangkok - Singapore.  I remembered seeing it flying out of BKK to SIN while I was waiting for my flight in BKK. 

Yeah. No, SK is using the 343 for the daily CPH - BKK - SIN - BKK - CPH flight now (Some of you might wanna try flying their 343 between BKK & SIN, extremely cheap man ...., or perhaps LX 343, it's even cheaper cool.gif ),

I heard the SK 763 had to stop somewhere in the Middle-east for refueling sometimes.

Sign in to follow this