MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Key Earn

mas cadet pilot

hello everybody...finally found some web like this....hey i wanted to b a cadet pilot ..so where can i get the register form..i'm still form 5 can i register for the cadet after my SPM but b4 i get the result.?

hm..i'm wearing glasses .er my eyes power is about 150-200 so can i still b a pilot?

finally , is there any pilot in this web? may i have ur msn messenger email address? i want to ask u guys many question...CAN I?

can any1 reply me??

2086[/snapback]

People don't reply to threads every second bro . take it easy . patience is a virtue ..

I think you need to wait until you get your SPM results ,

Only then can you apply .. Which brings me to another question ..

What subjects are you taking ?

Key,

You must be a Science Stream student, if i'm not mistaken. They need Physics & Add Maths.

Key,

You must be a Science Stream student, if i'm not mistaken. They need Physics & Add Maths.

2185[/snapback]

Precisely .. Unless you wanna go and study first and get a degree first and then join the academy ? perhaps an engineering degree ?

Precisely .. Unless you wanna go and study first and get a degree first and then join the academy ? perhaps an engineering degree ?

2188[/snapback]

But if he's (Key Earn) very interested in this career, he should just join the company, don't have to waste time & money :) .

Key earn

Che3ck out www.mas.com.my

all the requirement info is there. Need more infor, go to www.pprune.org far east forum. Good luck.

But if he's (Key Earn) very interested in this career, he should just join the company, don't have to waste time & money  :) .

2194[/snapback]

In my opinion If i wanted to be a pilot , i'd get a degree first .. something like a form of insurance just incase something happens

In my opinion If i wanted to be a pilot , i'd get a degree first .. something like a form of insurance just incase something happens

2212[/snapback]

Something to fall back on huh? Good idea!

yeah i'm Science Stream student...er tk r u a pilot? btw, i'm very interested and i wanna to try my luck next year after i get my spm result... if they didnt chosen me can i try again the following year?

but the most annoying thing is ..my eyes power is about 150-200 do u think i will been selected?

and wat if i get b4 for physics and add math ..can i still get teh cadet?

i knew that we need to go 4 a interview...usually wat will they ask during the interview? tough question ot complicated question?

hello everybody...finally found some web like this....hey i wanted to b  a cadet pilot ..so where can i get the register form..i'm still form 5 can i register for the cadet after my SPM but b4 i get the result.?

hm..i'm wearing glasses .er my eyes power is about 150-200 so can i still b a pilot?

finally , is there any pilot in this web? may i have ur msn messenger email address? i want to ask u guys many question...CAN I?

2080[/snapback]

hi there........to register, you have to write a application letter and submit it with a CV. It is better if you apply after you get your results.

About the glasses issue , there are many pilots with glasses. I did hear that there are MAS cadets with power up to 500, but as long it is correctible it is ok. SIA cadets have a limitation up to 500. So take care of your eyes. hehe

well from what i've heard..personality and willing to work as a team is the top priority in the selection and also they might* test your ability to handle situation under pressure..being a 100% Top A student doesnt mean tat u can be a pilot...u got to balance out a bit...

Basically, you don't need previous experience or a degree.  The interview process selects suitable candidates with the right mind set and ability to cope with steep learning curves

Yes, of course. They are going to check your eyesight, your reflex, your heartbeat etc.

But then, before you apply, its better to make sure you are well perpared for the interview. I also wanted to apply after SPM but since I'm not ready yet I have to take diploma first ;) .

is it tough??

if i'm not chosen this time can i try again the following year?

2530[/snapback]

Yes you may reapply. There are people who have done the test about 3-4 times. This is for MAS. For SIA, if you failed the premilinary rounds, you may reapply. But if you fail their final round, you may have to look at other airlines for cadetship.