MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Min Chun

Power of FUll Thrust

Crappy TMnut...I gotta save the thing first before I can view - otherwise stutter!

Aiyakkk.. Nice Video.. THey Only use 1/2 of 747 Thrust not full thrust Only 2 Engine.. Both Car Flying Like Crazy biggrin.gif

Aiyakkk.. Nice Video.. THey Only use 1/2 of 747 Thrust not full thrust Only 2 Engine.. Both Car Flying Like Crazy biggrin.gif

18283[/snapback]

sorry..i tot full..the old lady(car) seems stronger and heavier in this video laugh.gif

heheeh ... This is from the program Top Gear Extra I think.

There was another episode where they use the afterburner of a fighterbomber (can't remember which one) to torch a trailer caravan.. that was quite funny.

well, i havent viewed the video yet, but it does reminds me of a TNCM clip.

Try search around, forget where i seen it. A plane from TNCM takes off, and the tourist is like walking just behind the fence spotting. Once it throttles the spotter flies up with his hand grabbing the fence and 2 legs dangling in the air, like superman!

Try search around, forget where i seen it. A plane from TNCM takes off, and the tourist is like walking just behind the fence spotting. Once it throttles the spotter flies up with his hand grabbing the fence and 2 legs dangling in the air, like superman!

18302[/snapback]

I saw a clip where an Air France B742 is about to take off from TNCM; the powerup hurled people at the beach behind the runway threshold into the water!

Are we talking about the same clip 'ere?

Edited by H Azmal

18302[/snapback]

Yeab..i watch it before..but duno where was it... laugh.gif

i watch that clip also. that aircraft not 742, but is 340, Air France, at St Maarten airport. i had download that clip, if anybody interest, i can try send thru e-mail.

i watch that clip also. that aircraft not 742, but is 340, Air France, at St Maarten airport. i had download that clip, if anybody interest, i can try send thru e-mail.

18312[/snapback]

Err the AC I saw in a clip *is* a B742, unless we're talking about different clips here rolleyes.gif laugh.gif :

http://rapidshare.de/files/8461053/B742AF.mpeg.html

Err the AC I saw  in a clip *is* a B742, unless we're talking about different clips here rolleyes.gif laugh.gif :

http://rapidshare.de/files/8461053/B742AF.mpeg.html

18350[/snapback]

sorry H Azmal, the clip i'm talking about is another one, but also Air France. really sorry sad.gif

http://rapidshare.de/files/8489718/1117649853.wmv.html

once i saw it on tv a 737 blast a taxi off the road....but can't remember which tv station  sad.gif

18555[/snapback]

Mythbusters ..? They did try it, but the myth is busted .. smile.gif

Mythbusters ..? They did try it, but the myth is busted ..  smile.gif

18749[/snapback]

ya...because in Mythbusters the taxi they try to blow is 1500kg which is much heavier. The taxi which been blow out is in Brasil.The taxi is less than 900kg was moving at that point.

This is another video, A United 747 blow a truck...

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=EiSVfpu...ch=plane%20blow

Looks like a 767 to me, and taken at SFO ?

Sign in to follow this