MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Nabiel Haniff

Loan for Cadet

Hi MWingers..

I am a student who sitting for SPM this year.

If this thread already have,please do answer my questions as well. :D

So far,I just got 1 A2 in my trial exam which is English subject...( but i cannot writes well actually )

The other subjects like Maths - 5C , physics - 3B , bio - 4B , addmaths - 6C , chemis - 5C..

Is that enough to apply for cadet pilots ? ( MH & AK )

I am now concentrate more on mathematics.

I am afraid if I cannot join cadet soon.

How about private?How to get the loan?

I heard news about MARA loan and I thought MARA is just for INTELLIGENT students right? :(

I have planned to join cabin crew after I got my SPM result in March 09..

If I join cabin crew,am I got a big chances to get involve in cadet soon?Especially MAS..

Any advises? tips?

Thanks !

Really appreaciate your responses.

Pray for me! :)

p/s : sorry for bad grammars :D

Hi MWingers..

I am a student who sitting for SPM this year.

If this thread already have,please do answer my questions as well. :D

So far,I just got 1 A2 in my trial exam which is English subject...( but i cannot writes well actually )

The other subjects like Maths - 5C , physics - 3B , bio - 4B , addmaths - 6C , chemis - 5C..

Is that enough to apply for cadet pilots ? ( MH & AK )

I am now concentrate more on mathematics.

I am afraid if I cannot join cadet soon.

How about private?How to get the loan?

I heard news about MARA loan and I thought MARA is just for INTELLIGENT students right? :(

I have planned to join cabin crew after I got my SPM result in March 09..

If I join cabin crew,am I got a big chances to get involve in cadet soon?Especially MAS..

Any advises? tips?

Thanks !

Really appreaciate your responses.

Pray for me! :)

p/s : sorry for bad grammars :D

Well, from what i remember, minimum for english is A2 for both Air Asia and MAS , while for Math, Physics is either B3/B4, cant remember. . Private, either is FatherMother loan, or get it from bank ( not really good as you will need to pay back around RM500000 if you make a loan of RM250000 )

Well, from what i remember, minimum for english is A2 for both Air Asia and MAS , while for Math, Physics is either B3/B4, cant remember. . Private, either is FatherMother loan, or get it from bank ( not really good as you will need to pay back around RM500000 if you make a loan of RM250000 )

bank?

I need to pay after finish up my licence?

or my parents pay it first?

MARA loan i heard provide loan for bumis, and its convertable to a scholarship i think if you get good results in the academy.

my 2 cents, i'm just guessing only from what i've heard.

MARA loan i heard provide loan for bumis, and its convertable to a scholarship i think if you get good results in the academy.

my 2 cents, i'm just guessing only from what i've heard.

Yes,MARA just for bumiputera..

about academic qualification,i dont know..

huhu...

huhu...

well its to early to decide yet man..just concentrate on your studies first..once you have cleared your spm you can think bout this bro

well its to early to decide yet man..just concentrate on your studies first..once you have cleared your spm you can think bout this bro

hhmm..

But I must have aims for this......

huhu..

thanks for advise anyway

huhu...

Requirement for AirAsia

REQUIREMENTS

• Malaysian citizen, aged between 18 and 28 as at date of application.

• Passed SPM or its equivalent recognized by the Malaysian Government with at least an A2 in English and Mathematics and minimum of B3 in Physics taken at one sitting. Those from the Arts stream should have at least an A2 in General Science.

OR

Possess a Diploma/Degree in Engineering or Science related disciplines with CGPA 3.0 or above and at SPM level at least a B4 in the subjects mentioned above taken in one sitting.

• Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia both written and spoken.

• Must be physically and mentally fit with good eyesight (visual acuity of at least 6/60 without optical aid, correctable to 6/6 and not colour blind. Should be able to successfully pass a medical examination up to a Class 1 standard conducted by a Department of Civil Aviation Authorised Medical Examiner (DAME).

• Minimum height of 163 cm (5ft 3in).

• Be prepared to sign a training bond with a surety.”

I was rejected by them :pardon:

Good Luck!

Edited by LeeTZ

Requirement for AirAsia

REQUIREMENTS

• Malaysian citizen, aged between 18 and 28 as at date of application.

• Passed SPM or its equivalent recognized by the Malaysian Government with at least an A2 in English and Mathematics and minimum of B3 in Physics taken at one sitting. Those from the Arts stream should have at least an A2 in General Science.

OR

Possess a Diploma/Degree in Engineering or Science related disciplines with CGPA 3.0 or above and at SPM level at least a B4 in the subjects mentioned above taken in one sitting.

• Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia both written and spoken.

• Must be physically and mentally fit with good eyesight (visual acuity of at least 6/60 without optical aid, correctable to 6/6 and not colour blind. Should be able to successfully pass a medical examination up to a Class 1 standard conducted by a Department of Civil Aviation Authorised Medical Examiner (DAME).

• Minimum height of 163 cm (5ft 3in).

• Be prepared to sign a training bond with a surety.”

I was rejected by them :pardon:

Good Luck!

Rejected by them?

Why ?

Correct2...or If wish to go Out also U need to payback da bond probably around 300k..

after ur resignation approved..IF.. then they let go u..after ur payment clear..

I guess if u already dream about joining another International airlines..

Better u think it deeply...OR

If u have good result also...why not try check other International airlines..

for example: Air Arabia also used 320 fleet..Paid in USD...probably they provide accommodation also..try check in Middle-east airlines..probably they have cadet program...

just my 2cent :pardon:

Balik Malaysia..boleh kawin terus..u have USD in ur pocket :p

IF U SUCCEED IN UR SPM...

Edited by Aiman

Correct2...or If wish to go Out also U need to payback da bond probably around 300k..

after ur resignation approved..IF.. then they let go u..after ur payment clear..

I guess if u already dream about joining another International airlines..

Better u think it deeply...OR

If u have good result also...why not try check other International airlines..

for example: Air Arabia also used 320 fleet..Paid in USD...probably they provide accommodation also..try check in Middle-east airlines..probably the have cadet program...

just my 2cent :pardon:

Balik Malaysia..boleh kawin terus..u have USD in ur pocket :p

IF U SUCCEED IN UR SPM...

haha..

how about bank loan?

Aisey...why need bank loan...

If ur cadet..ur been sponsored by the airline...that why in AK ..u need to stay with them abt 15 year..after that ur free 2 go..

But is that wht u want...RM...or USD heehe :D

Aisey...why need bank loan...

If ur cadet..ur been sponsored by the airline...that why in AK ..u need to stay with them abt 15 year..after that ur free 2 go..

But is that wht u want...RM...or USD heehe :D

if i not selected soon?

so how?

how bout bank loan?

Edited by Nabiel Haniff

Middle Eastern Airlines....dont dream about it. They only take their own NATIONALS as cadets.

However, you can give Etihad a try...they have a Cadet Pilot Programme for individuals from around the world. HOWEVER, your cables better be ready to be tugged at ;)

Nabiel...

http://careers.etihadairways.com/ehire/eng...aspx?NEWS_ID=24

just get best result...

Do you think u wanna change to other airlines?

Co-pilot paid almost RM20K..wht u want more...

No problem go back to KL..

at least SPM..

Can I request for a bank loan soon?

then,pay it back after finish up my licence...

or my parents need to pay it?

OR...apply University..take Mechanical Engineering course or related to engineering..

then after grad..U apply EY cadet..but also u ensure that CGPA is Distinction..

Nabiel...if ur in cadet..no need to pay.. all support..but ur bonded with the airline..

hey bro...i have experienced this kind of situation before...the best solution of getting bank loan is mortgage ur properties. But, the installment must be made after the loan is approved...roughly 1k-2k per month depends on the amount of the loan. My advise is try to get airlines cadet ship...but if ur family financial strength is strong then no worries la...nowadays bank do not offer study loan anymore...the only solution is mortgage...and lastly u can have a try on Agro Bank..good luck and cheers :drinks:

OR...apply University..take Mechanical Engineering course or related to engineering..

then after grad..U apply EY cadet..but also u ensure that CGPA is Distinction..

Nabiel...if ur in cadet..no need to pay.. all support..but ur bonded with the airline..

yeah..

I know..

But i dont want to study if I not selected in cadet...

I wanna join private or apply for cabin crew?ok tak?

ala nabiel..after this u dont want to studies?...rugi la..if ur SPM quite good..

then u ended with cabin crew..better continue...AIM THE BEST U CAN GET..

GOOD LUCK WITH ur SPM..Insyallh u can get the best result....don't quit studies..be patient..

yeah..

I know..

But i dont want to study if I not selected in cadet...

I wanna join private or apply for cabin crew?ok tak?

But sometime reality is worse than what u have expected in ur fantasy....and its more secure u have a degree rather than just a pilot license...take ur time u are just still too young...study is the main concern of urs...yea piloting seems to be nice to everyone here...but without a matured thinking and certain level of knowledge...u cant success...no offense...not trying to bring u down...its just an advice...take care and cheers :drinks: