QUOTE(Tamon @ Jul 7 2006, 10:20 PM)
I have a few questions before I decide to come, would be pleased if you guys can help me out !
1) Traffic amount during daytime. Comparable to SIN,HKG or BKK ? Chance to see the Hibiscus and blue 777 during daytime ?
2) Cargo movements during daytime?
3) Spotting officially allowed or not ?
4) Chances of getting sent away from the known spots - any consequences similar to Dubai ?
5) two runways - meaning both used for landings and takeoffs or seperated ?
Herzlich wilkommen zu Malaysianwings, Tamon
Was in KUL two weeks ago, and let me try to answer your queries as best as I can:
1) daytime traffic much less than SIN, HKG KUL...10pm-12midnight would be a busy period, though
2) lot's of MASKargo flights, with an odd BR, CV, JL and UPS flight
3) as long as you don't 'trespass' fences/signs, they won't bother you...
4) see above: no similarity to DXB experienced
5) 14R/32L out of use currently, so all traffic done on runway 14L/32R...
Enjoy your spotting in KUL