MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Mohd Azizul Ramli

MAS A333 Flight MH136 Incident in Adelaide

Obviously it was Adelaide ATC's fault. 167 pax? MH 17/370 and D7 have impact on MH load. It used to be near full after they joined oneworld.

Edited by Johan Z

Then I expect Suhaimi to comment about the molehill and the mountain thingy.

So the alleged aircraft which was on flight MH136 path is doing what, descending/on approach and preparing to land on same runway but on the opposite direction?

MH136 is taking off in the roll, the other plane was supposed to land after the MH. Think the landing traffic went around and if the MH would have taken off they'll be converging on the same path.

Obviously it was Adelaide ATC's fault. 167 pax? MH 17/370 and D7 have impact on MH load. It used to be near full after they joined oneworld.

Believe it has more to do with MH17...

Believe it has more to do with MH17...

At first I wanted to write that, but I heard D7 operating into ADL also put a lot of pressure on MH's load even before MH17.

ADL has criss crossing runways. Perhaps a GA arrival was early or late and would have collided with the MH aircraft at the intersection had MH proceeded with the take off....

"MAS Flight MH136 halts take-off to avoid crashing into jet"- I think the word "crashing" is a bit too harsh.

That's typical of journalists isn't it?

"MAS Flight MH136 halts take-off to avoid crashing into jet"- I think the word "crashing" is a bit too harsh.

Looks like the trend of associating MAS/MH/Malaysia Airlines with the phrase "crash" is on the rise.

MH plane turns left onto proper taxiway to avoid crashing into grass on the way to runway for take off. 359 passengers saved from certain doom on super jumbo A380.

"We were going along at 5km/h and I saw we were going to crash onto the grass when the quick thinking pilot turned onto the Tarmac and followed some magical yellow lines that appeared out of nowhere. His quick thinking saved us all from certain death." Said one passenger. The plane continued to take off normally. Malaysia Airlines couldn't be contacted for comment.

Sign in to follow this