MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Alan B.

Azran Osman-Rani CEO of D7 on my radio show

I will be interviewing Azran Osman CEO of Airasia X this Thursday 6th of November on my radio show. The live interview will take place around 0804hrs on BFM 89.90fm or live streaming on www.bfm.my for those of you outside of the Klang Valley.

If you have any questions, just post them here and I might include them.

Hi Alan,

New radio station - Business FM? Looking fwd to listening to it (in addition to Bernama Radio). :D

You gonna ask about the Perth fiasco?? :p :P :p

That aside I'm pretty interested about their plan to London - seeing that Malaysians will subject to stricter entrance, will it end up being scrapped like Tokyo?? And maybe they should put lie-flat seats in XL class.

Any cooperation with Ryanair, STN being their main hub ?

Ryanair has been 'thinking' about transatlantic flights: maybe AKX can extend from STN to the USA ? :huh: (like a code-share)...

^^probably not (besides, he is the CEO of D7, not AK)

Ask about:

-the cabin config of the A343s to STN... whether it will be the standard 2-4-2 or compact 3-3-3 (rough for a 14hr flight!)

-New XL seats for STN flights

-Any yet unannounced new destinations (like north east asia?)

Hai Alan..

I dont have any opportunity and chance to heard your interview telecast with CEO of D7/AKX that day..How the interview??What question had been asked to him??Sorry for my ignorance..

Hi Alan, here is my question...

1. Will D7 look into the possibility of making BKI and KCH as their hub, say for flights to Australia and/or China/Korea? Does he see any potential in these flights?

Cant think anymore question right now...Thanks Alan

Edited by Kenneth Chong WT

Sign in to follow this