MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Yukihiro

Tokyo-Japang spotting

hehehe strong man spent 3500JPY in cash this time... :p

IPB Image

"driving around" HND found rare plane. Additional Japan post title has been applied recently.

CILAKA "yellow vehicle" is coming TK worried too much for security and police. hehehe

IPB Image

Very rare blue sky at HND. JL old c/s still available for domestic.

IPB Image

the T-shirt was so nice...with YS-11 printed on it RARE!!

yep, it was a blue sky indeed.

IPB Image

:) :)

Talk about security...he he he he, YK did you get the photo of "how" we shoot the ANA cargo?

the T-shirt was so nice...with YS-11 printed on it RARE!!

yep, it was a blue sky indeed.

IPB Image

:) :)

Talk about security...he he he he, YK did you get the photo of "how" we shoot the ANA cargo?

Wow! Nice Samurai Blue! Did you get the Monkey God as well?

I really love the quality of the pictures produced here, so crisp!

Dont play play arr, these jokers are all A.net jokers haha.. :drinks: :clapping:

OK guys some more blue sky shots.

I bet our emperor can read "北海道" he he he.

IPB Image

NH EL NQ titled domestic 767 haiya. :wacko:

IPB Image

Last weekend I got better shots of JCAB YS-11s from "outside" he he he.

IPB Image

weekend = no mission.

IPB Image

Special guest on Saturday. Pushing back to Singapore as NGR001.

IPB Image

Perghhh.. Cool Shot From Jepang... Thank For Sharing.. Nice Nice Sharp Image...~!!! :good:

Special guest on Saturday. Pushing back to Singapore as NGR001.

IPB Image

Nice picture, YK, and holy-moly: long way from home :huh:

Thanks for sharing ;)

Folks,

Some long overdue shots and finally manage to find some time to edit and post them up. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Was recently at this country and my arrival was greeted with the news from the royal family on the birth of a new baby boy. What a nice co-incidence. Better co-incidence is that over the last two trips to this country, fellow a.net, forum headmaster and triple flyer happen to be at the same place. Perhaps Japan is such a happy hunting ground for both of us.

IPB Image

Men and camera at display. Uncle next to TK must be wondering how come he carry so many camera gears. While at the same moment, YK was left wondering about his recent trip to Russia where he met the 'Russian Girls' there. Guys, you see a foursome going on?

IPB Image

The weather was perfect on the day we arrived. Whole week long it was hazy and cloudy in the capital of Japan but look how it all turn out when SQ and MH arrived. So this plane decided to bring out its 'fan and umbrella' to cool down from the heat.

IPB Image

I was feeling a little hot due to the high humidity and temperature, so I quickly move around to sought some air. And look at what a big fan that will be able to cool me down. Too bad I could not bring it home. This one runs on Jet A1, not your conventional 240V electricity supply at home. The blades can be turned at different angles to provide optimum 'chops'

IPB Image

Folks,

Some long overdue shots and finally manage to find some time to edit and post them up. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Men and camera at display. Uncle next to TK must be wondering how come he carry so many camera gears. While at the same moment, YK was left wondering about his recent trip to Russia where he met the 'Russian Girls' there. Guys, you see a foursome going on?

IPB Image

Nice coverage there guys with lots of sharp and crisp photos.

Perhaps a darksider attracted some brightsiders attention there ? :p

Continue from previous posts,

Of course this guy was the star attraction of the day. The event was held to comemorate the retirement of the YS-11 aircraft from the Japan Coast Guard fleet. This was parked quite a distance away from the static display. I wonder if they are selling it in eBay?

IPB Image

Leaping cat or a flying suspension cat? Whatever you call it sir. The PUMA helicopter was also on display. This one comes with all the bell and whistles. Just look at the radar radome and spotlights installed. Think no smugglers, illegal immigrants or victims in help can escape or miss this one.

IPB Image

For the kinky ones. There is just something for everyone that day. A nice looking Cessna Citation sitting under the hot sun in kinky pink. I recalled vividly this was our competitor back in Jandakot, Perth where the China Southern Airline cadets were using this babe for their initial jet training.

IPB Image

The faces of airliners.net. Funny guys and poses aren't they. My greatest gratitude to both of this gentlemen for such a great day in Haneda, Tokyo. ARIGARTOR GOAZAIMAZ!! If you ever think that only TK is snapping and checking out Japanese Ah Moi there, look again. He was being checked out and snapped too. Maybe he got nice butt....hehe.

IPB Image

to be continued.....got to go do a Calcuta flight tonight....will post tomorrow when back.

For the kinky ones. There is just something for everyone that day. A nice looking Cessna Citation sitting under the hot sun in kinky pink. I recalled vividly this was our competitor back in Jandakot, Perth where the China Southern Airline cadets were using this babe for their initial jet training.
They user two newer and slightly larger models (Citation II and Citation Ultra)...and the other difference as those around probably are scared out of their wits when this is flying around near by :drinks:

I keep re-visiting this topic, just love the pics! Well done, lads!

Ah Moi covering nose with hanky........what you eat for breakfast ah??? :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Continue from previous posts,

ARIGARTOR GOAZAIMAZ!! If you ever think that only TK is snapping and checking out Japanese Ah Moi there, look again. He was being checked out and snapped too. Maybe he got nice butt....hehe.

IPB Image

to be continued.....got to go do a Calcuta flight tonight....will post tomorrow when back.

Did not know that this post still generate some interest amongst our folks here. Here is the last part of the Japan RJTT spotting series with TK and YK. Sorry it took long time to come folks. Was dispatched to some far far away lands to the west and east over the past two and half weeks. Enjoy....

How do you photograph a prop liner? Here is one angle and sample. Something different from all the turbofan engines that we so used to see on airliners.net. Wonder if SAAB is going to transfer their expertise of turbine engines into their car markets. Die hard pilots uses Brietling watches and we have a few captains here who drives a SAAB too.....

IPB Image

Malaysian rich man shopping in Japan. No wonder Citibank, HSBC, Am Bank, Maybank and all the banks in the world loves him. Even Japanese girls loves him. Checking him out is yet another Japanese Ah Moi. There is just something about TK and Japanese Ah Moi.

IPB Image

I havet to admit it I have a fear of helicopter rides. I know that in the event of engine failures, it has a Auto-Rotation function that will still turn the blades and glides the heli down, but it is just not visually convincing to get on one. Unless it is an 'AIRWOLF'!!

IPB Image

Not quite the Sikorsky aka Nuris that we have in TUDM. Yet another different viewpoint of the well equiped Japanese Coast Guard heli. Just look at the blades. Amazingly heavy and well shaped aerodynamically...

IPB Image

That's all I have folks. Have a nice day....And I really really wish the weather back in Malaysia and Singapore is as blue and sunny as these pictures. Help....the haze is killing me.

nice chopper and nice blue sky..... now WHERE IS OUR BLUE SKY at KUL??

Nice compo on the Saab too :) Fly safe bro.

nice chopper and nice blue sky..... now WHERE IS OUR BLUE SKY at KUL??

Nice compo on the Saab too :) Fly safe bro.

I guess the haze is just annoying for you?

I know because I experienced it and it was very miserable

I would like to share some of my photos from Narita if you don't mind. Don't find anywhere else to post these photos, so............. hopefully this will help to reactive the JAPANG spotting forum. :)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image