MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Walter Sim

Foreign MH Flight Deck crew

Hey, are all pilots in MH local aka Malaysian or are they any from other nationalities, like somewhere in Asia, perhaps european of american pilots?

From IRAQ also got ah? Kudos to them for escaping the clutches of that ass! laugh.gif biggrin.gif

Iraqis? Wow... A bit scary in hearing. But why! My visit to the cockpit and treat in the jumpseat were made possible by a Middle East (if I am not wrong) MH 734 Pilot!

Edited by Teoh Z Yao

"The abovesaid" people are here 'coz. they really need jobs and rather limited to where they can go (US and most western countries totally out).

Whereas the ones that are leaving, I would imagine are the ones that are frustrated with MH although deep inside they maybe "do care" as it is their national pride and joy.

"From IRAQ also got ah? Kudos to them for escaping the clutches of that ass!"

Now thats my brother .. biggrin.gif

"lol, hope they're not those Terrorist spy.."

mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

Surprisingly they are coming to work in Malaysia..when everyone else is leaving.

15593[/snapback]

If they don't come to work in MAS...it will definitely experience an increase in the amount of "crew-related" cancellations..... laugh.gif

Walter,

Not all Iraqi's...or Middle Easterners for that matter are terrorists. mad.gif mad.gif I wonder why NOBODY refers to the "coalition" forces as terrorists...aren't they TERRORIZING countries and inflicting TERROR amongst the citizens of the countries they supposedly "help" ? dry.gif

If they don't come to work in MAS...it will definitely experience an increase in the amount of "crew-related" cancellations.....  laugh.gif

Walter,

Not all Iraqi's...or Middle Easterners for that matter are terrorists. mad.gif  mad.gif  I wonder why NOBODY refers to the "coalition" forces as terrorists...aren't they TERRORIZING countries and inflicting TERROR amongst the citizens of the countries they supposedly "help" ? dry.gif

15666[/snapback]

Right on Brother Imran.. but its a form of capitalistic terror... based on the following notion:

"Oh no, if we have no more oil, we won't be able to run our economy and industries.. how do we get some?!?!?! I know, let's invade a country in the middle-east and blame 9/11 on them!!! No wait! Even better, let's invade two countries in the middle east (cos we have to look like we're doing something about 9/11... Afghanistan ain't too developed... let's bomb them back into the stone-age!"

if only they realise, had they better political brains (i.e. other than that lacking within President G.W. Bush), their economy would be in better shape... oh well.. CNN and BBC need something to report wink.gif

Nizam..ur bro is MAS pilot? woo..post up some cockpits shots here..haha

if he is la..

15724[/snapback]

I was reffering to Imran lah, Didn't you get it ..? tongue.gif

Also got one Bro back in TGG who is a pilot. But not MAS pilot lah .. laugh.gif

Guest Fendy

i know MH used to have a few last time, not sure about now. no ang moh's at least.

hmm, well i know an angmoh pilot on MH! Well, my dad do so that makes me too. He's off Dutch origin and when we last contacted him, it was er 2 years ago before i left Sarawak, he was the Twin Otter Fleet Captain. Not sure about now though.

Edited by Walter Sim

hmm, well i know an angmoh pilot on MH! Well, my dad do so that makes me too. He's off Dutch origin and when we last contacted him, it was er 2 years ago before i left Sarawak, he was the Twin Otter Fleet Captain. Not sure about now though.

16250[/snapback]

should be fokker 50 now....

Two years ago, in 2003, when I flew BKI-KUD v.v. I had a New-Zealander as a captain on the DHT; he came in dead-heading from MYY, where he said he was based: nice guy and easy to talk to wink.gif

16250[/snapback]

oh yeah.... i remember reading about him the papers a a few years ago. If i am not mistaken now he is one of the managers there. Not really sure whats his position over there in Sarawak.

Sign in to follow this