MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
T Azahan

Breaking News: Abort! Abort!

Two spotters managed to snap shots of 'Romeo Juliet' taxying to the open bay accompanied by FRA fire trucks and 'follow me' vehicles. Hehe, just an illustration using diecast model.

Abort_1xs.jpg

Slowly slowly to the open bay.

Abort_2xs.jpg

Photo taken by someone who wants to be like Sam C.

TK,

Thanks for the "eye-witness account" ;)

Glad you and the rest of the occupants are all safe !!!

Was your take-off roll from one of the 25 runways or 18 ?

smsed TK this morning and he told me it was boring in Frankfurt as he got no camera... Thankfully everyone is safe

See you soon bro!

Azahan,

Hang pinjam fire truck anak hang ke...... :D :D

Classic Sam Chui shot! :lol: :lol:

Nice diorama Azahan :) And the cute Herpa Wings. Shortly we can all upgrade to a Hogan 1:200 MAS 777....with registration MRN (if I recall correctly), also printed on the nosewheel doors.

:D engines and engineer are coming to FRA.

Sunday, Maybe...Engine from KUL arrive FRA at 15:00,

Engineer arrive Sunday morning on MH 6...

Right engine will be change at Luft Technic.

How long, dont know..

Maybe, monday evening can fly home..or tuesday.

At the moment, KL people tell us to stay...

Bought 2 new tshirt, money ok...meal allowance still counting.

FRA is one of highest meal allowance.

Luckily we Pilot stay on executive floor, beer free...breakfast free every morning and some snacks... so eat and tanker for lunch, then go out dinner.

Weather super clear blue sky...s#1t..no camera..even my phone got no camera :angry:

No worries guys...im ok here.

Keep you update..

love all :rolleyes:

Glad to know you're safe bro.. Wow..you must be feeling such torture for not having your camera there...takperlaa..sabar jerr...take in the beautiful scenery.. :)

Beli disposable camera laa...snap snap snap..develop..throw away! :D

hehe..glad you're okay man.

i was once a passenger in a BA 744 from LHR-KUL 4 years ago which aborted take-off...

we just turned around and tried the second time....

it was a bit scary the first time as the speed was increasing but we were not lifting off...

cool at the same time though!!

hehe..glad you're okay man.

i was once a passenger in a BA 744 from LHR-KUL 4 years ago which aborted take-off...

we just turned around and tried the second time....

it was a bit scary the first time as the speed was increasing but we were not lifting off...

cool at the same time though!!

1426[/snapback]

Reminds me, one time, in Bintulu old airport, super short runway. I was on a F50 to MYY. A while after rolling, left engine suddenly failed. Take off was aborted and the pilot tried to restart it after stopping. Can't restart and had to go to MYY by taxi. That was scary but shiok.

woah....must be rather terrifying to all the passengers. Well done TK i am sure that all these years of Training and sitting in the Flight Simulator has done some good in the end. Too bad you did not have bring your camera...if not more pics to post.

So next time when you fly with MAS.......dont worry. The pilots are capable of doing an 'abortion' during takeoff....evan at 100knots. :D

What's the speed of V1, Vr and V2 for a 777? Are those speed airplane type-specific or they are just the same?

BTW excuse my ignorance, but what's wrong with Sam Chui's photos??

What's the speed of V1, Vr and V2 for a 777? Are those speed airplane type-specific or they are just the same?

BTW excuse my ignorance, but what's wrong with Sam Chui's photos??

1605[/snapback]

V1,V2 and VR speeds vary from flight to flight. It depends on the load the a/c is carrying...and ive also heard that it can be influenced by the weather too. Feel free to add anything extra guys..! :)

T K,

Glad you're home safe-n-sound ;)

Hmmm, quite expensive desicion to have a "ferry flight home": as MH017 is always fully booked, you should have picked-up some "overflow" passengers from AMS :)

Should have given me another 777 here at AMS :D

:blink:

im back,

Ferry flight from FRA MH 5005.

9M-MRJ safely home.

1802[/snapback]

Welcome Back Mate! Weii....go spotting laaa....3 EK'S TODAY!!

JKSC tgh syok...wants all 3!!

I read in the Borneo Post a few days ago, Miss Latvia was on her way to Kuching for the Miss Tourism, and she was onboard TK's flight in FRA. She related her experience and very glad that the crew managed the situation very well. I'll try to post the full text later. Nice work TK! That was one cute amoi onboard! :lol: :lol:

Sign in to follow this