MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
SamuelCooley

onboard anncouncments

This is what I heard and memorised on AK flights.

Malay safety demo script:

Tuan-tuan dan puan-puan, untuk keselamatan anda, kami akan menunjukkan cara-cara menggunakan peralatan keselamatan di dalam pesawat ini. Sila tumpukan perhatian kepada anak-anak kapal di hadapan kabin anda.

Ini tali keledar anda, untuk memasangkannya, masukkan hujung logam ini ke dalam kepala tali keledar dan tarik hujung ikatan tali keledar untuk mengetatkannya. Untuk membukanya, lepaskan pelekup logam pada tali keledar anda.

Jika corong oksigen seperti ini terkeluar dari unit di atas, serta-merta tarik corong tersebut, sengkupkan corong pada hidung dan mulut anda, pasangkan pengikat kepala dan bernafaslah seperti biasa. Anda mesti memakai corong terlebih dahulu sebelum membantu mereka yang dibawah jagaan anda.

Jaket keselamatan ada di bawah tempat duduk anda. Untuk menggunakannya, sarungkan dari kepala seperti ini, sambungkan klip ini, dan tarik pita ini hingga ketat. Ketika di pintu pesawat, gelembungkan separuh jaket keselamatan dengan menyentap penarik sebelah kiri sahaja. Selepas meninggalkan pesawat, mengelembungkan sepenuhnya dengan menyentap penarik sebelah kanan. Jika perlu, tiup dua corong ini untuk menambah angin. Lampu ini akan menyala apabila di dalam air dan tiup wisel ini untuk menarik perhatian.

Tuan-tuan dan puan-puan sila beri perhatian kepada pintu-pintu kecemasan yang berdekatan dengan anda. Jika dikehendaki keluar dalam kecemasan, sila tinggalkan barang-barang anda dan jika terdapat asap, sila tunduk dan anda dikehendaki menggunakan lampu diatas lantai sebagai panduan ke pintu yang terdekat. Risalah keselamatan ini terdapat di dalam saku tempat duduk di hadapan anda. Sila baca dengan teliti. Untuk makluman anda, penerbangan ini adalah dilarang merokok dan merokok di dalam tandas akan mengaktifkan penggera asap. Terima kasih di atas perhatian tuan-tuan dan puan-puan.

English:

Ladies and gentlemen, we will now demonstrate the use of safety equipment carried onboard this aircraft. Please give your full attention to the cabin crew in front of you.

This is your seat belt. To fasten, insert the metal clip into the buckle and pull on the buckle strap to tighten the belt. To unfasten, lift the metal flap.

Should the oxygen masks like these appear from the compartment above you, immediately pull the mask firmly towards you, place the mask over your nose and mouth, with the headband tightly around your head and breathe normally. You must place the mask onto yourselves before attending those under your care.

Your lifejacket is under your seat. To use it, slip it over your head like this. Clip on the waistbands, and pull them tight. While exiting the aircraft, half-inflate the lifejecket by pulling the left tag. Fully inflate the lifejacket by pulling on the right tag only you have exit the aircraft. To further inflate your lifejacket, blow into these two mouthpieces. This light will come on automatically when the battery is immerse in the water and here is a whistle to attract attention.

Emergency exits and escape slides are located on both sides of the aircraft. Please take note of the emergency doors and windows exit nearest to you. During evacuation, please leave all your hand luggage and if there is smoke present, please keep low and follow the floor light to the nearest exit as indicated. This safety information card is located in the seat pocket in front of you. Please read though it carefully. For your information, this is a non-smoking flight and smoking in the toilet will trigger the smoke alarm. Thank you for your attention.

Excuse me..may i know any link for sound voice onboard announcement?? Last 2 years i saw a book of MAS containing all script on MH announcement at a photocopy shop..not only for safety announcement, but also some reminder before arrive on certain country.. During that i time, it cross at my mind to ask the shop worker to copy that book for me but unlikely i in hurry that time.. <_>

Omg!..i really love the safety demonstration announcement...Exactly like those!.. Em. can i ask something.. On My flight to ISTANBUL in December 2005,All the announcement are/is made by the pilot.. Excluding the safety demonstration.. Both for Outbound and Inbound.. I had the same crew for both flight and the same Pilot are making the announcement..

:pardon:

Does the cabin crew doesn't make announcement on the A330's?? :rolleyes:

Haha Ariff, I doubt it was announced by the pilot coz they barely have the time to do the announcement with the workload and mountains of checklist they have to do pre take-off.

Guest Rahim Rani
Omg!..i really love the safety demonstration announcement...Exactly like those!.. Em. can i ask something.. On My flight to ISTANBUL in December 2005,All the announcement are/is made by the pilot.. Excluding the safety demonstration.. Both for Outbound and Inbound.. I had the same crew for both flight and the same Pilot are making the announcement..

:pardon:

Does the cabin crew doesn't make announcement on the A330's?? :rolleyes:

I love to see the stewardess making announcement rather than hearing them ha ha ha.... B)

Sign in to follow this