MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Alan F.

Model A320 at Air Asia training academy

Guest star8my

:drinks: Hi,

I am a new here. Just would like to say hi and I am attached to the AirAsia Academy. The model was placed on Friday 25th . It is something that we are very proud of. Drop by to have a look you are in this vicinity.

Guys - pardon my ignorance, may I know what happened to AFA??? Did I miss something out?

Hmmm.. AFA the first AirAsia A320 suffered from a very hard landing.. the first of its kind to record a 4.2G landing iirc. It will fly again.. no worries, she's just having along holiday :D

I am a new here. Just would like to say hi and I am attached to the AirAsia Academy. The model was placed on Friday 25th . It is something that we are very proud of. Drop by to have a look you are in this vicinity.

It does look rather nice , although from the initial plans , I believe it was supposed to be a 737 right ? based on the artistic visualization of the academy as you walk up the stairs :p

They should've put some lights :)

:drinks: Welcome to the forum.

Well, for me, i'm quite surprised when i reached the office yesterday. Out of a sudden there is a plane attached on top of the new building...really interesting... :drinks:

:drinks: Welcome to the forum.

Well, for me, i'm quite surprised when i reached the office yesterday. Out of a sudden there is a plane attached on top of the new building...really interesting... :drinks:

Shah, welcome to the club .. :p

You realize for the majority of us here, to discover a plane attached on top of one's office probably would be either a major disaster or big scale practical joke ?!! :p

Shah, welcome to the club .. :p

Thanks bro...

come back in a day or two, you'll see a huge billboard hanging on the building (my 2 cent guess on the work being done in phase 2)

U might be right bro...i was sitting on front of the office tonight and saw the aluminium thingy attached to the wall...something gonna be there for sure.

Warm welcome to Malaysianwings, sir. Great to have you around. :)

I am Anthony Fernandes of airasia.

Welcome Dato' :clapping:

-meor-

Kota kinabalu,

Sabah

Welcome Dato :good:

Perhaps next time we can make some arrangements with AK for a ramp visit :good:

So, anything else attached onto the roof?

Edited by Min Chun

i have a gut feeling that the huge billboard in the main hall(which was taken down recently) is going up there - with probably additions to the crew members in the academy...no idea really, until it happens..

anyways gavin, pool anytime soon? B)

Sign in to follow this