MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Naim

Malaysia Airlines Official Carrier For Chelsea's Asia Tour

The plane meant for the Chelsea flight this evening is delayed out of AMS just now so the replacement aircraft will only sport a Chelsea Logo behind door 1 and wil be landing KLIA around 1800hrs Sunday 27th July 2008.

The B777 for Moscow will have a full Asia Tour livery but dep is at 0100 July 30th.

Thanks for the well wishes. I'm just an instrument of the Charter Staff and Cabin Crew. THEY deserve the accolades, not me.

Look like today is good Sunday for spotters..I may consider to go there..hehehe.. :)

Yes..great job also for others flight crew..that truly MH=Malaysia Hospitality.. :good: :good: :good:

Captain Nik was wearing the black color glove on the left hand? ^_^ Great shots althought I'm not Chelsea fans ^_^

That is not Captain Nik, he is not in any of the photo above.

Today is the day !! Spotters, get yr gears ready

capt nik , mind if i ask the rego the plane that carried chelsea player ? was it Papa Bravo ? coz we saw papa bravo fly over runway 14L and turn around for something like 20 mins before touching down at 14 L .

There is Capt Nik H..hehehe..got you..

m_25mas.jpg

Quote from the Star news report..

Nice merchandise with MAS and Chelsea logo.. :rolleyes: any extra :rolleyes:

My God..... I've never been this jealous before. I sure cannot work in the plane though, as I'll definitely get starstruck... :blink:

How come the laptop facing the wrong direction , thats an interesting working scene`

:rofl: :rofl: I think they're showing the seat headrest or something. Maybe explaining something to the reporter. Haha......

By the way, good job Capt. Nik. :drinks:

Just curious - why are the crew members in standard uniform instead of charter uniform? :pardon: :pardon: :pardon:

Understand cc put on regular uniform for high profile chartered.

A job well done. Extra bonus for the department? :)

:drinks:

Hai..just heard that Chelsea team won 2 - 0 with our national team..not bad at all defeat with small margin if compare with Chelsea previous match which Chelsea beat 7 - 0..hehehe.. :p

So soon they will leave Malaysia and heading towards Moscow, Russia..Good luck for Railway Cup..

Emm to MAS Hajj and Charter Service Department..any extra headrest cover??if it been used pun boleh.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

To Simon..that only you can see from the big picture..hehehe..just joking..Well big boy toys Simon..

Anyone got a shot of their aircraft yet? I thought got special livery?

When are they heading off to Moscow?

I hope they meet Milan!

Emm just now i watching Astro Supersport to watch the delay telecast on Malaysia team versus Chelsea..Asrto show the Chelsea team arrived at KLIA by using MAS B747-4H6, MAS use the former Hibiscus livery plane, 9M-MPB because i can see the B747 with "Shah Alam" title at front nose of the aircraft.. The plane without any special livery as what i saw on television the camera only focus at front only..

Sign in to follow this