MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
jani

MH Launches Blog To Communicate With Passengers

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... noting interesting to see.

On another note, i think datuk TF will be starting a blog soon too.

Good that MH takes into the passengers feedback seriously. Well, thats depends on how the MH respond to the passengers complaints and what is important is how they translate such things into new changes in the airlines.

To a question, he said the blog would not be on real time, as it took 24 hours before content was published.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=...&sec=nation

Don’t expect all replies will be published especially those from keyboard warriors.

:drinks:

Emm looks like all the post will go to Jabatan Penapisan (sorry i don't know what we call it in English, Censor Board may be :pardon: :pardon: ) first before it post for public view..no much different if we make complaint about MAS via newspaper..Sooo...it bore..

i believe most of our MW members would like to express the disappointment on the in flight light snack box..until now it reach 330 post on the topic with 7,527 viewer..

It mainly for the top MAS management use only to contact with thier staff..not for us.. :angry:

I was hoping that MH will communicate to its esteemed passengers that total add-on fees and surcharges for domestic within peninsular is now RM192 return (previous was RM170), between KUL and BKI at a whopping RM408 return, KUL and KCH at RM340 (previous RM272 for both cities), airport taxes inclusive :)

Edited by Rozhan

Is a waste of time......Last month i emailed MAS making enquiries, they replied almost 2 weeks later :finger:

Edited by Simon

Guest redharahmad
I was hoping that MH will communicate to its esteemed passengers that total add-on fees and surcharges for domestic within peninsular is now RM192 return (previous was RM170), between KUL and BKI at a whopping RM408 return, KUL and KCH at RM340 (previous RM272 for both cities), airport taxes inclusive :)

AirAsia does this sneaky raises too it seems...Last week I booked KUL-CGK and the fuel surcharge was RM65 per way. My friend decided to join me last minute and booked his flight yesterday and the fuel surcharge has been raised by RM10 to RM75 per way.

Cant compare other routes though because I do not have the data but I think this increase would have been applied across the network and without announcement either. Perhaps fuel revisions are going to be so much of a norm that not communicating it to the passengers is becoming the new norm.

emm if Dato' TF make an announcement to increase AK fuel surcharge..it really give impact on AK image..since last month he mention that he airline will not make any surcharge adjustment..

"Tak kan luah ke langit jatuh ke muka sendiri"..

Oh dear. There're almost all made up of postings from MAS staff.

Only 2 Customer feedbacks cut and pasted.

More like MAS beating their own drums.

or

A prefect example of a flop.

Guys its stated somewhere that its an Employee Blog which is open to the public as well

Sadly it is another case of MBAS.

MBAS = masuk bakul angkat sendiri. (Literal translation: Getting into the basket and trying to lift it yourself)

or is it MBAS = Majlis Bandaraya Alor Setar? :yahoo:

Sadly it is another case of MBAS.

MBAS = masuk bakul angkat sendiri. (Literal translation: Getting into the basket and trying to lift it yourself)

or is it MBAS = Majlis Bandaraya Alor Setar? :yahoo:

Captain, do you have the password ke to access the blog? You should be writing there too. Heehhhe...

Captain, do you have the password ke to access the blog? You should be writing there too. Heehhhe...

Sorry, I don't do MBAS.

Sorry, I don't do MBAS.

Hhahahah... you don't have to. You can write about how people here say to improve the snekboks.

Lagipun, capt, if you MB, OLA! (orang lain angkat) Buleh dak?? :D

Sign in to follow this