MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Andrew Hunt

KLIA Runway 14L (Summer 2008)

wow.... go go a.net... very nice...

Yeah, i will try :p

fuiyo , simon :good: , know how to use potato shop ady ??? :rofl:

Hey Simon, you use photoshop to edit this photo ???

Not me, a good friend of mine did it :drinks:

oh yes Simon. That looks better!!

Thanks Walter :drinks:

Chaity turn hardcore spotter already :lol: :rofl: :lol: Tuesday also go spotting.....call me la :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was on leave Mon & Tue to settle some matters. Matters "kow tim" (done) so went spotting-lah. :pardon:

Hai good day to all KLIA kaki spotter.. :D

I have question..Normally on what day, numbers of aircraft arrive and depart the most, also airlines that operate not on daily basis at KLIA?? :pardon: :pardon: Next week i may free for week,so looking forward towards KLIA..

Thanks..

Hai good day to all KLIA kaki spotter.. :D

I have question..Normally on what day, numbers of aircraft arrive and depart the most, also airlines that operate not on daily basis at KLIA?? :pardon: :pardon: Next week i may free for week,so looking forward towards KLIA..

Thanks..

Ashmil, I don't have the exact answer for you about the most. You can expect a lot of MH & AK for sure. :pardon:

I would suggest you just go and enjoy your spotting. Anything un-common will be your bonus. :rolleyes:

Unless you want to catch certain airline, then start checking FlightStat since KLIA website arrival & departure info is =@ =@ =@

Edited by Chaity

wow Chaity, kari express in Victor flavour......

I haven't got a new one for a long time now...... nice shot!

Single runway Ops on Tuesday from 1100 to 1300, nice to catch this KE Cargo this close from ladang spot :clapping:

HL7483dw.jpg

Edited by Chaity

Single runway :blink: :blink: Nice catch of KE :clapping: Were you alone at Ladang?

I was alone there with my sharp umbrella and my foldable chair :pardon:

Here i would like to re-post the JAL silver bullet after some editing.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j262/tin...24bDSC_0090.jpg

Very shinny Silver Bullet, Simon. :drinks: Better shot more JAL cargo while u can as this route will be suspended in Oct 2008.

JAL’s cargo business is also suspending its Tokyo Narita-Kuala Lumpur-Manila-Osaka Kansai-Tokyo Narita freighter service with effect from 26 October.

Full article at FlighGlobal.com.

I was alone there with my sharp umbrella and my foldable chair :pardon:

Wah, you are like Rambo :lol::lol::lol: Previous week me and Chee Yong experience something very shocking leh but lucky i'm still here chatting with you.

Very shinny Silver Bullet, Simon. :drinks: Better shot more JAL cargo while u can as this route will be suspended in Oct 2008.

Oh....Thanks for the info Kianhong.

Wah, you are like Rambo :lol::lol::lol: Previous week me and Chee Yong experience something very shocking leh but lucky i'm still here chatting with you.

Simon, you should tell me your shocking encounter next time I see you. :blink:

Here's another perfect smoking machine :pardon:

A6ETA1w.jpg

Thanks Chaity for giving some respone..By the way,where is the exact location when you snap picture of Korean Air??Its at corner near to the KLIA main terminal??

Thanks Chaity for giving some respone..By the way,where is the exact location when you snap picture of Korean Air??Its at corner near to the KLIA main terminal??

Ashmil, it was from the location we call Ladang. You may read this pinned thread on Page 4 Post #64 by Norman with the photo to access the place.--> KLIA

FYI, the place is quite remote and go there with friends if possible. :pardon:

Ashmil, it was from the location we call Ladang. You may read this pinned thread on Page 4 Post #64 by Norman with the photo to access the place.--> KLIA

FYI, the place is quite remote and go there with friends if possible. :pardon:

Hey Chaity, is the path which lead to the spotting area cleared? The tall grass was dying the previous trip i visited.