MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Andrew Hunt

KLIA Runway 14L (Summer 2008)

Thanks again to Chaity..I was thought the location at corner of the road..I read the Uncle Norman post long time ago..Emm its scary to be alone there since the location at ladang and far from public eye??..May be 1 day I need to join Chaity and rest of geng again..

Have nice weekend guy.. :drinks:

Dear Chaity,

Just curious when this shot was taken? Was it on Tuesday....??

Bats, you are right. It was taken on Tuesday 12th Aug '08. Were you sitting in front of this bird ? :huh:

Simon, the path which lead to the spotting area is not cleared but the spotting area is quite clear now. Thanks to Simon, Louis & Chee Yong stomping the place frequent. :p

Congrats to Simon for having his 1st photo in Anet. More will come soon ? :drinks:

BTW, here's more action when single runway in use :good:

A9CLBw.jpg

Chaity..great shots! :clapping: Oooh..some letters of the'Grand Prix 2008' are missing..maybe they polished her too much.

Edited by MIR

Congrats to Simon, welcome to the A.net club hahaha.... told you it would get in hehe

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Japan-Air-L...next_id=1379470

Thank you Iggy for the recommendation :drinks:

wohoo ... congrats simon :clapping: ....... JAL ......... JAL .........

Thanks Louis.....when's your turn :lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Simon, the path which lead to the spotting area is not cleared but the spotting area is quite clear now. Thanks to Simon, Louis & Chee Yong stomping the place frequent. :p

Congrats to Simon for having his 1st photo in Anet. More will come soon ? :drinks:

BTW, here's more action when single runway in use :good:

We were camping there, that's why is clear :lol: jkjk :rofl: Not been there 2 weeks already :p

Yeah 1st photo in Anet. Thanks Chaity.

Till today, still operating single runway?

Till today, still operating single runway?

Simon, I wish they do that everyday. When enjoyed that last time when both runways were under upgrade for A380 :pardon:

Now, single runway only on Monday for 14R & Tuesday for 14L starting from 1100 to around 1300. Don't shoot me if MAB decided to do it other days. :p

MIR, the pealing wordings on GF is happening almost every year. I would say it was caused by the cargo door. <_>

Wah, you are like Rambo :lol::lol::lol: Previous week me and Chee Yong experience something very shocking leh but lucky i'm still here chatting with you.

Please dont tell us its a snake la bro...last time i saw a snake at the Ladang spot, i almost peed all over a few spotters :o

Please dont tell us its a snake la bro...last time i saw a snake at the Ladang spot, i almost peed all over a few spotters :o

I'm not afraid of snake, there were something more shocking......

Bats, you are right. It was taken on Tuesday 12th Aug '08. Were you sitting in front of this bird ? :huh:

Not really actually... I was sitting in the middle. It was a training flight and the trainee did a slightly heavy landing for that smokey to happened..... Anyway a very good catch bro...... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

chaity always got meeting outside office on weekdays :p

Good to have meeting outside office, he brought back some good pictures :)

O.O

Explain bro... :mellow:

Simon, What is it ? :unknw: MAB ?? :unsure:

Edited by MIR

Got this Kari Express for breakfast on 12th Aug '08. New flavour for me. :yahoo:

Nice shot Chaity! :clapping:

BTW, VT-AXW and AXX have already landed in India. Looking forward to see shots of these birds :-)

- Vivek

O.O

Explain bro... :mellow:

Harimau? :p

remember bro at the ladang ages ago? hehe

Harimau? :p

remember bro at the ladang ages ago? hehe

Dont bring that up bro...I almost peed...

I cant have all these freaky things around me...miss the shot also..missed la. At least i get to go home safe and sound.

Its more than a Harimau... 2 K9, and two humans armed with PARANGS!!! :blink:

Wow got Harimau also Ular and Parang...Scary + horror lah to do spotting job at Rwy 14L..hehehehe.. :D :p

2 big dogs and 2 men with long parang appeared beside us........

WHAT THE F$$@?

Im never going to ladang ever again.

I think they are the estate workers near by....they were actually hunting for biawak(monitor lizard)....pheewwww...

My advise is, never ever go there alone. Although their purpose were just hunting, but who knows anything can happen. They were armed, we were also armed but camera :p

Oh..If biawak(monitor lizard) oklah,i thought tigers or MAB Special Forces :lol: . Simon, thanks for the info. :drinks:

Edited by MIR