MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ashmil Abd Ghani

AirAsia New Livery..

Hello ladies and gentelmen..

Kindly please open this link on airliners.net

http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.sear...inct_entry=true

Emm something new with AK color scheme here..soon will make flight to KLIA..for those have any info on this a/c heading to KLIA..please let us know..good news for spotters..

any comment on the this color scheme with black color tail??

:drinks: :drinks:

wah ....... :yahoo: ..... not sure whether this is a good livery o not, black engine and tail :unknw: , but for sure i will snap it :D ......... i like the engine colour though :D

I just saw something interesting on KLIA website......

AK3549.jpg

could it be the one? :rolleyes: or AHM / AHN :pardon:

Edited by LeeTZ

Emm just like to ask and know..did AirAsia AK3+++ flight number mean for charter and special flight like MH6+++..if true,that AK new a/c will come today..ooohhhh i may miss it if it true.. :sorry: :sorry:

Off topic here,heard from the rumor mill,for flights to India AXM/AK will dedicate the -214 series (CFM-56-5B4) engines for those routes and possibility of ETOPS certified.

As for XAX/D7,ETOPS certification is expected at the end of 2008.New destinations will be Tianjin,Perth,Melbourne (Avalon/Tullamarine?),daily flights to Goldcoast,and possibility to Korea and Japan.A330-343E msn 952 (seat capacity 380+/MTOW 230T) is expected in Oct 08 and the second either in late Nov or early Dec 08.

XAX/D7 will get an A340-300 from Air Canada in early Jan 09 for flights to UK (Stansted?)

Due to ongoing friction between AXM boss with MAS boss,MH not interested to undertake any Sim or SEP training for A330 crews from XAX,so for now,all new CCQ (cross crew qual trg) will be carriedout at Airbus Training in TLS and Sim recurrent at Zhuhai untill XAX gets its own sim in the near future.

IAA/QZ gets new DFO (Capt Sonny) while Capt Erwin will oversee the induction of A320 into IAA/QZ service.

Off topic here,heard from the rumor mill,for flights to India AXM/AK will dedicate the -214 series (CFM-56-5B4) engines for those routes and possibility of ETOPS certified.

As for XAX/D7,ETOPS certification is expected at the end of 2008.New destinations will be Tianjin,Perth,Melbourne (Avalon/Tullamarine?),daily flights to Goldcoast,and possibility to Korea and Japan.A330-343E msn 952 (seat capacity 380+/MTOW 230T) is expected in Oct 08 and the second either in late Nov or early Dec 08.

XAX/D7 will get an A340-300 from Air Canada in early Jan 09 for flights to UK (Stansted?)

Due to ongoing friction between AXM boss with MAS boss,MH not interested to undertake any Sim or SEP training for A330 crews from XAX,so for now,all new CCQ (cross crew qual trg) will be carriedout at Airbus Training in TLS and Sim recurrent at Zhuhai untill XAX gets its own sim in the near future.

IAA/QZ gets new DFO (Capt Sonny) while Capt Erwin will oversee the induction of A320 into IAA/QZ service.

Victorian government has rejected Avalon Airport proposal for an international terminal there, so it will be definitely Tullamarine.

o.t. :

due by end of the year

It's great to see AK coming out with spcial livery all the time. Bring more colors to othewise fading KUL.

at least they know painting all 175 A320 on order in the same color sounds boring :D :drinks:

it's nice and kinda "manly" looking livery, like the engine colours contrasting with the bright red, really brings it out. variety in livery is the spice of life for aviation enthusiasts... :yahoo:

(Although some of the airbus with the regular livery seems to spot a lot of peeling paint coming out on their vertical tails.....) at one time i see 3 aircrafts with the same wear and tear. :blink:

anyone seen the VMY Blue tailed airbus? it's been sometime since a picture of that gal has surfaced...

Some sort of new livery from Airasia...

I hope for MAS 737NG to hav livery too.. :(

But this livery i think is quite nice....

Hope i can board on August...

Haha :rofl:

I like the new 'script' typeface better, even though I dislike script typeface. Hmmm... I think I've said this before somewhere.

Nice. I like it. But 'cacat' AK is my fav.

But i still miss the LAT's cartoon livery on previous AK B737 (9M-AAP)..Now if not mistaken,the aircarft still with AirAsia name but under Thai AirAsia with Thai registration number.. :( :(

I hope incoming brand new A320,AK and Dato TF will paint back to LAT livery..it nice to see and it really Malaysian proud to see Kampung Boy lifestyle..our heritage and trademark..

If not..hope Datuk IJ will consider to put this scheme on new B737-800..hehehehehehe ;) ;)