MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
fablee

Appeal for Photos: Eva Air (BR) 763

Dear fellow spotters,

Did anyone spot and happen to take any photo of Eva Air B767-300 in SIN or anywhere else on 12/12/1999? ( I know its way back) It would have been in SIN around 1350-1450 and 1755-1855. Thank you. Fablee

Mods: Not really sure if I posted the thread in the right place. Please accept my apologies if I did not and help move it to the correct place. Thank you.

Fablee, are you a crew of Eva Air?

Eva used to do Taipei-Singapore-Penang-Singapore-Taipei everyday in the past, and they stopped for a few years not long after 9/11, and I learned that they are doing Taipei-Penang-Taipei now, a few times a week... I liked Eva's 767 doing traffic for Rwy 22 at Penang back then...

Fablee, I have some photos of Eva's 763 in Penang from 2000, though... :)

I guess you are on board that time.... :yahoo:

Li Ren, Thanks for your reply. Yeah, I was on board.

Fablee, are you a crew of Eva Air?

Eva used to do Taipei-Singapore-Penang-Singapore-Taipei everyday in the past, and they stopped for a few years not long after 9/11, and I learned that they are doing Taipei-Penang-Taipei now, a few times a week... I liked Eva's 767 doing traffic for Rwy 22 at Penang back then...

Fablee, I have some photos of Eva's 763 in Penang from 2000, though... :)

Teoh, Thanks for your reply. No, I am not a crew of Eva Air although that is one of my preferred airlines. They no longer do TPE-PEN-SIN. Are your pixs posted online?

Sign in to follow this