MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Simon

Melaka spotting

MKZ seems congested nowadays. More than 2 planes arriving and one plane would have to sit by the bomba apron which is quite a distance from the terminal. Is there any plan to expand the apron at the terminal?

There are talks about upgrading the apron last year but seem quiet after the last GE. Probably no available funds to finance it. Btw, MAHB should provide bus services to ferry the paxs. kesian them, sometimes have to wait more than 30 minutes.

There are talks about upgrading the apron last year but seem quiet after the last GE. Probably no available funds to finance it. Btw, MAHB should provide bus services to ferry the paxs. kesian them, sometimes have to wait more than 30 minutes.

Bus service could prolong the turnaround pretty long along with baggage cart ridding near half length of the runway to get to the bomba apron. It wont meet ak's 25minute turnaround nor ATR72's 20minute. Really hope they focus on expanding the apron by the terminal instead. Edited by jahur

Where were you standing for this angle?

In front of Hotel 906 roadside, you can refer to the link below.

https://www.google.com.mt/maps/@2.2643633,102.2542946,3a,90y,15.98h,73.05t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1saHgCR_pE1vXWkY3sSc8z4Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Thanks JianCheng

Welcome :drinks:

9cbccbf6-1d9b-4b66-b013-3fd6c28137fb.jpg

Siti always come during weekdays, barely able to capture.

MKZ is getting a large chunk of the AK special liveries.

Maybe that is their strategy - more pix featuring specials (esp on social media) may mean attracting more pax to fly on their MKZ routes.

airasia-GE-livery.jpg

GE Livery serving MKZ today.

Heard MKZ-BKI will start on 29 November 2019.

Damn they always send during weekdays, I had missed it, AQC (SimplySiti) & AQH (100th Awesome Plane).

MKZ is getting a large chunk of the AK special liveries.

Maybe that is their strategy - more pix featuring specials (esp on social media) may mean attracting more pax to fly on their MKZ routes.

Ya looks like, first few week keep sending AK dedicated livery.

Edited by JianCheng

25218461157-4160e5cc69-b.jpg
serving MKZ yesterday

Nice one I just missed 4th special to MKZ.

BTW where is the location at Merdeka Permai or Klebang area?

Edited by JianCheng

Nice one I just missed 4th special to MKZ.

BTW where is the location at Merdeka Permai or Klebang area?

Atlantis Residences. Coming again tomorrow for second visit.be there to catch her

Edited by michgyver

IMG-20190907-134704.jpg

9M-LGD Albino as OD1341 from Langkawi

Huhu I missed this again, not aware of.

Atlantis Residences. Coming again tomorrow for second visit.be there to catch her

Thanks for info.

nice shots there~ it seems MKZ quite a good airport to spot special livery as can get both side easily. 👍