MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Simon

Melaka spotting

This afternoon was hot and sunny, i decide to stand outside my house for aircraft spotting. Saw 2 QF 744 past, pics turned out blurrrr :( Caught MASkargo A300 and 747 (TF-AAA), Transaero 747 (heading to SIN i think). Due to the bad internet connection, i will post the pics later :)

This afternoon was hot and sunny, i decide to stand outside my house for aircraft spotting. Saw 2 QF 744 past, pics turned out blurrrr :( Caught MASkargo A300 and 747 (TF-AAA), Transaero 747 (heading to SIN i think). Due to the bad internet connection, i will post the pics later :)

Emmm I think you should make a toll booth at Melaka so the airplane can stop and you manage to snap sharp sharp pictures..Seem Melaka look busy with air traffic :D :D :D

Just joking ea Simon.. :) :)

Simon, I have put my gadget "holiday" more than 9 months. The photos thats you guys contribute were imppresive and awesome. :drinks: When you all will spotting ,dont forget to inform me.

Simon, I have put my gadget "holiday" more than 9 months. The photos thats you guys contribute were imppresive and awesome. :drinks: When you all will spotting ,dont forget to inform me.

Finally you are free to go spotting :lol::rofl:

:blink: Already 6 months this topic is left untouch....nothing to spot in Melaka huh :lol::rofl: Okok, i would like to share something here.....not about plane spotting but the newly constructed terminal :drinks:

The control tower

DSC_9661.jpg

DSC_9659.jpg

The terminal

DSC_9658.jpg

DSC_9656.jpg

DSC_9655.jpg

DSC_9640.jpg

DSC_9641.jpg

DSC_9642.jpg

Inside

DSC_9644.jpg

DSC_9646.jpg

DSC_9649.jpg

DSC_9650.jpg

The one and only cafe :p

DSC_9645.jpg

Maybe 6 months down the road it would look the same. :D

Simple,but looks nice for me :lol:

Hope that the proposed SBW new terminal design look like this :rolleyes: and a spotter-friendly observation deck too :rolleyes:

...... a spotter-friendly observation deck too :rolleyes:

I think you can get clear view of aircraft landing from the car park.

Maybe 6 months down the road it would look the same. :D

Waiping, you r wrong. fireflyz will start its sin-mlk from 1 sept 09 and that's another 3 months. it had started selling tickets

ingapore Malacca FY3565 ## 2 4 6 14:45 15:45

Malacca Singapore FY3566 ## 2 4 6 16:10 17:10

Waiping, you r wrong. fireflyz will start its sin-mlk from 1 sept 09 and that's another 3 months. it had started selling tickets

Yayyyyy......finally something new landing. Gear up Melaka spotters :lol:

There's a row of houses near the tower.. how is the view fromt here? syoklah if can see runway at close range :drinks:

Sorry, it was supposed to be a joke. :D

There's a row of houses near the tower.. how is the view fromt here? syoklah if can see runway at close range :drinks:

The row of houses are just parallel to the runway, even someone in the kichen can clearly see planes take-off and landing :p

Yayyyyy......finally something new landing. Gear up Melaka spotters :lol:

someone must be curst badly. lolz...

The row of houses are just parallel to the runway, even someone in the kichen can clearly see planes take-off and landing :p

ehem...... got empty room for rent? :rofl: I sleep in the kitchen also can lah :p

Edited by LeeTZ

u should consider to move there simon :p

someone must be curst badly. lolz...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: who is tat ar???

ehem...... got empty room for rent? :rofl: I sleep in the kitchen also can lah :p

u should consider to move there simon :p

No no....Don't tell me i'm going see just cessna, piper, cessna, piper, piper, piper, cessna, piper, cessna, piper.....................fokker(Riau), cessna, cessna, piper,...etc :lol::rofl:

Edited by Simon

Why sleep in the kitchen when you can sleep on the roof? Clearer and higher view. :D

No no....Don't tell me i'm going see just cessna, piper, cessna, piper, piper, piper, cessna, piper, cessna, piper.....................fokker(Riau), cessna, cessna, piper,...etc :lol::rofl:

You know sometimes watching these cadet pilots doing circuit flights can be very entertaining.. and you never know, you might catch that special moments hahaha.. but in anycase aircraft start rolling towards house.. run to the living room hahaha!!!

Good photos of the new terminal, Simon :good: Would like to check out the new complex next month.