MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Simon

Melaka spotting

Wah Melaka also got Fokker 50s....nice leh, unexpected flight??

no la :D , riau come to melaka everyday ......... evening flight for wednesday , friday and sunday , while morning flight on monday , tuesday , thursday and saturday ...........

simon, louis. this is good!!! first time i see Riau at close range! cheers!!

Thanks Azahan :drinks:

Hope it comes with different rego next time :lol:

After visited my friend near by....and also my birthday shots :lol:

CSC_0548SKN.jpg

CSC_0542SKI.jpg

CSC_0554SKV.jpg

CSC_0565SKL.jpg

Edited by Simon

huhahuha... simon ...wat time u were there??? never waited for the fokker ???

u were there morning ar??

huhahuha... simon ...wat time u were there??? never waited for the fokker ???

u were there morning ar??

I was there about 1745. Left there an hour later, no sight of the Riau F50 :( I think it was scheduled in the morning.

Edited by Simon

for wednesday , it is evening flight ...... should be coming around 1805 ++ ........ aiyo ... if u waited longer , u can catch her arrival :D .........

for wednesday , it is evening flight ...... should be coming around 1805 ++ ........ aiyo ... if u waited longer , u can catch her arrival :D .........

Nope, Riau didn't turn up :(

Kawan Kawan Let Go to MallacaLah~??? That F50 nose already kill me.. Kampar in Klang right~?

Baim, if you say Kampar is in Klang, where is Kapar then?

Actually Kampar is in Perak while Kapar is in Klang.... eheheee... :)

but... why Kampar on an aircraft from Indonesia? There also got Kampar ah? :unknw:

Or somebody famous in Riau with the name Kampar? taktau lah....

BTW, nice shots there Simon. Birthday also went for spotting ah? Really a hardcore then... :good:

BTW, nice shots there Simon. Birthday also went for spotting ah? Really a hardcore then... :good:

Not hardcore la :lol: just need more practice for my new toy :rofl:

OMG...SKI is back in action?????? that was the plane that went into the pond next to the market in 2005...

No wonder its cleaner now. :p

Here is my contribution but I hope is not too late due to assignment.

Riau3.jpg

While Louis and I got to the apron the plane is already there, so I took the nose of the fokker 50.

Riau.jpg

Caught this while they chatting, is that interesting??

Riau2.jpg

Ready to fly back to Pekan.

Riau4.jpg

Before rotation.

Hope u guys enjoy while the quality of the photo are bad.

Simon, Louis...

Ply ur new toy again...

Arghhhh :(

I wanna hav a DSLR camera too... :(

Come come i bring you buy CANON :drinks: :drinks:

hahah ... nice one chee yong .... remember when u told me tat the FSS waved to us ??? hahaha ... both of us just perasan oni ........ kekekeke

AHAHAA!.... somebody, recently taken over by the poison and got a new toy aka lightsaber, soooo beh-tahan, ajak semua orang pergi day-trip to SIN for spotting [so excited that asked everybody for day-trip to SIN for spotting]..... ahahaaa..!!!! dasyat wooo ini lightsaber punya kick......

that somebody just acquired new DEE-SIX-TEE just before MW 3rd anniv and titled Melaka taiko larr.... ;) look at his siggy! :D :D

Edited by Yusoff

AHAHAA!.... somebody, recently taken over by the poison and got a new toy aka lightsaber, soooo beh-tahan, ajak semua orang pergi day-trip to SIN for spotting [so excited that asked everybody for day-trip to SIN for spotting]..... ahahaaa..!!!! dasyat wooo ini lightsaber punya kick......

that somebody just acquired new DEE-SIX-TEE just before MW 3rd anniv and titled Melaka taiko larr.... ;) look at his siggy! :D :D

:rofl: :rofl: , he ajak everyone ?? :rofl: ......

hahah ... nice one chee yong .... remember when u told me tat the FSS waved to us ??? hahaha ... both of us just perasan oni ........ kekekeke

Yup, they was playing "some" games... Perasan ..... hahaha :rofl:

Jom mari pergi Singapura dengan saya :lol: :rofl: