Jerry aircraft, Wallaper ma... :rofl:

DSC_6724-800.jpg

for Imran

DSC_6821-800.jpg

Uncle Pieter

DSC_6854-800.jpg

did the colour looks weird?

Irni,

LOL! Did not know what happened there hehehehe :)

CheeYong, your WB set at?

Mine set it at the neutral not the negative nor the positive side. Is that ok ??

Mine set it at the neutral not the negative nor the positive side. Is that ok ??

I know why liao Chee Yong.. you joined the wrong side or the force!!! :rofl:

shinny ooo Sam :D a lot better than mine..... :p

The PAWAR of 500 mike mike :yahoo:

I think you're talking about the exposure.. Your white balance, you set to AUTO?

I think you're talking about the exposure.. Your white balance, you set to AUTO?

For the WB, I set it to AUTO. For the proper method, What should I do in that case? :help:

Finally reached home and able to respond/react to all your questions/remarks/best wishes.

First of all: it was sooooo nice meeting you all and finally able to put some faces to the names regularly seen here !!! :yahoo:

Second, a BIG HANDS to Qatar Airways :drinks: (see below why)...

Hope to see you all again next year, the last weekend of June !!! :good:

Finally, Kevin (or is it Cabin ? :huh: ): thanks a lot for picking us up and touring us around that day !!!

BTW... Pieter... congratulation to you and Mrs... :give_rose:

What ever happened to your D50?....Suddenly can have Liveview on the LCD kaa??

I left it onboard QR-A330 at DOH after arrival from LGW, and only noticed it upon decending into HKG, when wanted to make some approach shots of Macao (+ airport) and HKG (old Kai Tak)... :sorry:

I heard BKI got small 3rd anniversary gathering also. Amacam meor?

Yes, definitely: thanks a lot, Meor, for bringing us to the MW-BKI meeting point and experience the departure rumble of the Transmile 727 ...

Congratulations MW for turning 3 and big congratulations to Uncle Pieter and wife.

Sorry due to my relocation plan I was unable to attend your wedding at Vietnam. Rest assure we will meet some time. :

Thanks for the best wishes; hope to meet you and your wife soon, either in Asia/Australia or Europe soon !!!

Hope you two enjoy Langkawi!!

LGK was a 'heavenly' place: so tranquil and beautiful beaches !!!

Excellent place to wind-down all the stress...

lovely Ah Moi should call Mrs. Pieter(?)

Call her Mai; she sends her greetings to all of you and is thanking you all for the grant-day we had last 28jun08 (she is unable to do this herself, as 'forgot' her password)... :rofl:

She enjoys aircraft-spotting a lot too (as seen by the various pictures) and has worked @ SGN for CX/BI and HX before, so aircraft are no 'odd objects' to her...

Sorry, lost the franchise to sell face-cream this time round due work schedule....will try again next time.

It was sooo good to meet you in SIN: thanks, once again, also on behalf of Mai for the excellent dinner...

We were able to shoot some nice planes from Changi beach btw...

Hands up to this airline and retrieving and keeping my D50 at the lost and find office, since 14jun08 !!! :clapping: :yahoo: Thought, I would never see my beloved camera again but was told by the guy : "I think, we found your camera, sir".

Another guy was sent to retrieve it and came back with the camera and forms: couldn't believe my eyes, as on the form it said all the names and times noted of the different persons who handled my 'lost item'...(incl. QR security dept.)...

Surely, they have some strict and tight regulations in place there @ DOH !!! :blink:

QR, being my favorite M-E carrier, cannot do anything wrong in my eyes anymore (sorry, Imran :sorry: )

Congratulations on the safe recovery of your D50,Uncle Pieter! :clapping:

And kudos to QR Lost and Found Dept too :drinks:

Edited by Tamizi Hj Tamby

Wow.. thats great Uncle Pieter for the lost and found incident.. :good: to Qatar Airlines..

For the WB, I set it to AUTO. For the proper method, What should I do in that case? :help:

I used to set it to AUTO but sometimes i do experience funny colour tones. I set it to DAYLIGHT now for spotting. Works so far.

I used to set it to AUTO but sometimes i do experience funny colour tones. I set it to DAYLIGHT now for spotting. Works so far.

Thanks for the hint. Will use that setting next time.

Congrat, Uncle Pieter recovered the camera.

fortunately your Delta back to your side safely; i got the similar experienced before, i almost lost my Lappie when my last day in KCH, fortunately, that coffee shop worker kind enough to keep it for me. else, i can't imagine that what i'll do. kudos,... :good:

fortunately your Delta back to your side safely; i got the similar experienced before, i almost lost my Lappie when my last day in KCH, fortunately, that coffee shop worker kind enough to keep it for me. else, i can't imagine that what i'll do. kudos,... :good:

haha.. not as great as mine, i left my lappy on the tarmac somewhere at the singapore airshow for a good half hour plusss to finaly retrived it safely wthout causng a bomb scare haha

Glad you got your camera back. Best news of the day!

Indeed, I'm the happiest guy on this Globe !!! :pardon:

Congrats on getting back your Delta 50, Pieter. Now the darkforce is back with you!