MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Irni Mastura

MalaysianWings Celebrates its 3rd Anniversary

I must say that yesterday celebration is awesome.

Put aside that hot weather, we got a lot of good traffic yesterday.

I'm sorry I can't join you guys for dinner. I have to get home early to prepare my newly constructed 1/200 scale tarmac and aerobridge since a friend is coming for photoshoot earlier this morning.

I must say that it is nice to meet you all. Azahan, Ibrahim, Jonathan, Gavin, Simon, Chee Yong and others nice to see you all again.

Pieter, Adrian, Samuel, Walter, Khaled, Fitri, and the rest, nice to meet you all for the first time.

And Pieter, thanks for you help in obtaining the KLM models set. Nice to meet you and your friendly wife. Hope to see you again

LONG LIVE MW!!!!

I am so sorry that I could only be there for just a short moment, I must be considerate because two of my friends wasn't a "plane freak" like us. I couldn't join the dinner because I was dead tired, I fell asleep at 10.30pm at my sister's house. It is great to meet so many of you people :)

Oh yeah TQ Kevin for capturing 9M-AHL, I was on that plane :)

Edited by Loh Wilson

Here is my shots.....

GulfAir.jpg

MH.jpg

MH1.jpg

Saudi.jpg

One2Go.jpg

RoyalBrunei.jpg

SQ.jpg

Tiger.jpg

EM1.jpg

What are they doing??

EM3.jpg

Every one start to spot Simon's collection instead of the real plane!!

EM2.jpg

Simon's unique pose with his brand new camera..

Edited by Chee Yong

:lol: :lol: that is a funny 'traffic controller' shots, Chaity. Yeah, you guys are bunch of jokers :lol:

Louis, thanks for the video, hahaha I was curious when it was mentioned a guard of honor thingy... now I know!

Guys, great photos... keep it coming!

Just a question. For the whole day, no sight of the beredar truck?

Just a question. For the whole day, no sight of the beredar truck?

from morning till evening, not even a single white truck with blue light on top passing by WX Capt. kind of weird though, not seeing them patrolling especially when there's a big crowd on WX. :search:

My first time... Wonderful meeting with you guys. Had great fun... wished the day was longer... :clapping: :drinks: :yahoo:

Victor doing his morning business....

Victor.jpg

Virgin Teh doing his afternoon business....

DSCN4758.jpg

Pieter, Mai n Irni

PieterMaiIrni.jpg

Bright side & Dark side showdown

VicJon.jpg

The name is Kong....Jon Kong

Jon.jpg

Inilah Barisan Kita...

Group.jpg

KFC Thai Mini International Airport...Really bringing out the younger side of you....

DSCN4734.jpg

Lets spot the afternoon traffic in a more comforting environment

DSCN4736.jpg

Tired member...Put him anywhere...Can sleep everywhere...

DSCN4742.jpg

Victor got a side Job... Excavator Operator

DSCN4752.jpg

Hi Guys,

I'm so jealous of your exiting gathering and birthday party at ASIA cafe. Wish to be there. Anyway hope the excitement will be the same for tomorrow afternoon session at ATC tower. I'll be there around afternoon.

From left to right: Michael Chai, Ibrahim, Walter, erm... Yu Loh?, Jon Kong, Kevin Teh, Yong, Chaity, Victor, KS Ong, Pieter's lovely ah Moi, and Pieter.

Beside Kong Kong is YK?

lovely Ah Moi should call Mrs. Pieter(?)

Nice shots simon, keep going :drinks:

Oh, this is the rumor Duck Airbus? :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

:lol: :lol: that is a funny 'traffic controller' shots, Chaity. Yeah, you guys are bunch of jokers :lol:

Louis, thanks for the video, hahaha I was curious when it was mentioned a guard of honor thingy... now I know!

Guys, great photos... keep it coming!

no prob irni .... hope that u all will like the video :D .... pardon if the video looks weird ... first tme video editor , never do anything like this :p

anyway , continue with some shots

DSC03492.jpg

tomyam

DSC03662_700.jpg

like walter said , dirty :p

DSC03494copy.jpg

:D michael wondering what stunt was this abang doing :rofl:

DSC03484.jpg

i felt something weird in this pic :rofl:

DSC03612.jpg

another stuntman aka hardcore spotter :D

Edited by Louis L.

Simply feel how happy and full of fun for sure that you guy have had. No regret to join the party as I mentioned earlier.

Sorry for my absent, instead of a pre-celebration in PEN, this year. Promised to mark my 2009 calendar for the week of MW's 4th Anniversary.

P.S.: Denny, are you still in TPE? I may come within 2008.

Thanks Tamizi.

The D60 comes with standard kit lens 18-55mm and i opt for 70-300mm + 4GB memory card. It cost RM4.2K which is quite high :(

Hi Simon. IS RM4.2K the best price in Malaysia for D60? Did you compare prices or did you just buy it without comparing?Where did you buy from? Thank you.

Edited by fablee

Simply feel how happy and full of fun for sure that you guy have had. No regret to join the party as I mentioned earlier.

Sorry for my absent, instead of a pre-celebration in PEN, this year. Promised to mark my 2009 calendar for the week of MW's 4th Anniversary.

P.S.: Denny, are you still in TPE? I may come within 2008.

For the moment yes. From mid July until end Aug, will be working in Shenzhen. Let me know when your expected arrival time. More traffic as of July 4 because of China-Taiwan direct flights.

Hi Simon. IS RM4.2K the best price in Malaysia for D60? Did you compare prices or did you just buy it without comparing?Where did you buy from? Thank you.

Oh, i think this is not the best price :angry: It is just a regular shop i used to visit. Got it from Fotokem Mahkota Parade, Melaka :p

wakakakakakaka funnnyy la weii!!

Louis, i'm surprised with your sony. Shots are very DSLR-like!! Sharp sharp!!

haha ... thanks walter :D ..... of course with a bit of photoshop magic touch up here and there la ....... :p .... my photos still cannot compare to ppl that got dslr .... macam simon , i asked him , never edit anything also can come up with those kind of picture .... then i told him if got edit sure faint :p :rofl: ..... he poison me dslr ... then i poison him photoshop :p

haha ... thanks walter :D ..... of course with a bit of photoshop magic touch up here and there la ....... :p .... my photos still cannot compare to ppl that got dslr .... macam simon , i asked him , never edit anything also can come up with those kind of picture .... then i told him if got edit sure faint :p :rofl: ..... he poison me dslr ... then i poison him photoshop :p

But you didn't see the rest of my photos, damn teruk la :rofl:

As I said, get a DSLR !! You won't regret about it.

Good photoshop skills + DSLR = PROFITT ?????

How I wish that I can click the shutter in front of you again. The sound of the shutter is sooooooooooooo sexyyyyyy :yahoo:

MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA !!

Good to see so many happy faces in the photos of the 3rd MW Anniversary gathering.

Sorry, lost the franchise to sell face-cream this time round due work schedule....will try again next time.

Good to see so many happy faces in the photos of the 3rd MW Anniversary gathering.

Sorry, lost the franchise to sell face-cream this time round due work schedule....will try again next time.

Miss you la....nobody to collect parking also :lol:

Oh, i think this is not the best price :angry: It is just a regular shop i used to visit. Got it from Fotokem Mahkota Parade, Melaka :p

Simon, of course expensive. you are using 70-300mm VR mah!...... hehehee RM1800++ ka?

Simon, of course expensive. you are using 70-300mm VR mah!...... hehehee RM1800++ ka?

For the moment yes. From mid July until end Aug, will be working in Shenzhen. Let me know when your expected arrival time. More traffic as of July 4 because of China-Taiwan direct flights.

Denny,don't forget to take photos on this historic moment :clapping:

Simon,i think other places in Malaysia sold it cheaper than the place where you buy it.

Simon,i think other places in Malaysia sold it cheaper than the place where you buy it.

Can't find other shops selling high end camera :sorry: