MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Walter Sim

KLIA Runway 14R (Summer 2008)

Taiko, wat happen to ur Dee too Han Dred? Suffering from erectile problem? hehe..

back focus problem. nikon re-calibrated it. admitted for 2 weeks. <_>

back focus problem. nikon re-calibrated it. admitted for 2 weeks. <_>

Haha.. maybe what Nikon did was just more foreplaying it so it works just as fine now heheh.. kudos Nikon.. :p

Wow, Azahan: these are superb shots !!! :drinks: :good:

Love the Tikus, especially; same one as last week on the MW 3rd Anniversary gathering...

(btw, when we were in transit on 01jul, we saw a similar 1-2-go MadDog but with MAI titles: registration please ?)

Keep those noses comin', bro...

Nice shots Azahan... :drinks:

OT: after almost 3 years with MWings, i manage to get my 1000th post. heheheheh....

Edited by Meor

Nice shots Azahan... :drinks:

OT: after almost 3 years with MWings, i manage to get my 1000th post. heheheheh....

Too many wedding photos instead I guess......heheheh

Here are few more at full length...... :rolleyes:

5July_MQG_1a.jpg

5July_MMG_1a.jpg

5July_HSOMC_1a.jpg

5July_EAC_1a.jpg

What is that alien doing there??? Btw, 'Putrajaya' behind just had her hot shower.

5July_Hangar_1a.jpg

Wow so many jumbos at the hangar....green tail jumbo?? New livery for MAS :lol: I think the nose taiko is trying out his new camera :rofl:

Btw, what is 'Tikus' referring to?

I first saw the green jumbo on the early morning of 3rd of July when I'm in 9M-AFF taxing towards C4 for take off to PEN. Ruslan was there also.

TA, Giler man your shot! I confiscate your camera if I have the means to do that!

Khaled, just confiscate his lens.. or u have another option.. confiscate Samuel's Bigma hehe..

What is that alien doing there??? Btw, 'Putrajaya' behind just had her hot shower.

Tabung Haji ?? :pardon:

Hajj season.

Azahan,

nice shots thr bro..Esp the EK A330!

Btw, is it possible to get the rego from the nose door..? there seems to be something written on the nose door..

5July_Hangar_1a.jpg

Hmm, :huh: I wonder whether it was GMG Airlines? When I was at weather station last Monday, saw the 743 titles and logo painted but not in this green.

Azahan,

nice shots thr bro..Esp the EK A330!

Btw, is it possible to get the rego from the nose door..? there seems to be something written on the nose door..

It depends Raj. Some airlines put the last two alphabets like what emirates or mh do. Thus u have to figure out the first alphabet (which is not so difficult to figure out for many hardcore folks in this website, hehe). Some may put the whole rego except the alphabet(s) representing their country of origin. But airlines like KLM will put (in minute font size) the rego plus the aircraft number in relation to the fleet. For example, KLM first 747-400 rego PH-BFA and u will notice on the nose door FA-001.

And to make things more confusing yet exciting, u have airlines just put ETOPS with rego or aircraft number and others just left it blank!

I think it is Air Atlanta Icelandic, TF-AMK...but not so sure la...

MIR, I think your guess could be right. When I bloated my raw image, the first two alphabets are 'AM'. Couldnt see the last alphabet as it was blocked by the stupid flood lights.

It depends Raj. Some airlines put the last two alphabets like what emirates or mh do. Thus u have to figure out the first alphabet (which is not so difficult to figure out for many hardcore folks in this website, hehe). Some may put the whole rego except the alphabet(s) representing their country of origin. But airlines like KLM will put (in minute font size) the rego plus the aircraft number in relation to the fleet. For example, KLM first 747-400 rego PH-BFA and u will notice on the nose door FA-001.

And to make things more confusing yet exciting, u have airlines just put ETOPS with rego or aircraft number and others just left it blank!

Cheers Azahan,

will keep tht in mind..thanks bro :drinks:

This morning around 6am i saw a 747 with Orient Thai/One To Go livery taking off from 14R, is this related to all the conferences in KL? Also i spotted a blue tail plane i think in MAS' new hangar. Air Atlanta?

Gatecrashed G8, now D9...how many days collectively has K-Rudd actually spent in Australia since he was elected...this is his 2nd Japan visit in a month!

Gatecrashed G8, now D9...how many days collectively has K-Rudd actually spent in Australia since he was elected...this is his 2nd Japan visit in a month!

Hahaha... become a trend for head of state now.. started by Gusdur...

and ours no different... :finger: ..

Anyway... any shot from the airport of the 'visitors'?

Wednesday 9th......weather :finger:

Is that you Radzi at 1627? :unsure:

9July_MMD_1a.jpg

Why the small cover underneath remains open? :mellow:

9July_AFC_1a.jpg

And the cover here is closed......??? :mellow:

9July_AFW_1a.jpg

Finally, long time no see 'Bravo Taiko'. Hahaaa...... :drinks:

9July_EBT_2a.jpg

No way I am gonna board this one......

9July_TFAMJ_1a.jpg