MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Walter Sim

KLIA Runway 14R (Summer 2008)

Simon on weekend spotting spree again!!!! Oh no !!!! Did you leave anyone behind??

wah simon , the second pic nice ler .......... :clapping:

Simon on weekend spotting spree again!!!! Oh no !!!! Did you leave anyone behind??

obviously YES :p :rofl:

wah simon , the second pic nice ler .......... :clapping:

obviously YES :p :rofl:

:lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

Louis you miss the good light :p

Simon... You are sure it is not one of your 'models' that you are 'flying' it??? :rofl:

This time i did not bring models but my wife + kids :lol: It was suprise to see only 1 spotter there, that's VISTOR :rofl:

Edited by Simon

:lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

Louis you miss the good light :p

This time i did not bring models but my wife + kids :lol: It was suprise to see only 1 spotter there, that's VISTOR :rofl:

Who's Vistor? hehehe.. Vistor Alexandria the Great? haha :p

Few week ago in Penang.. Last Week in KLia.. Now in Perlis.

Air Mauri.. from Obs. Deck panas meeh~!!!

1z.jpg

Private Jet from India. lucky to catach 'bukan biasa punya' traffic.

2z.jpg

After Go for Nasi Padang Lunch i am back joining the one and only paparadzi in malaysia at Wx station.

3z.jpg

We catch beautiful 'Hotel Oscar'syioook~!!!

4z.jpg

Then Fast rotation by Pieter KLM. City of Bangkok this time.

5z.jpg

Before head toward seremban to catch my bus balik kampung.. i catch Fox Fox stuck at the building. wahahahaha.

6z.jpg

well, she's definitely not one of Simon scale model a/c..and she was definitely the earliest 'rotator' of the day (didn't even reach half of the runway length)... :blink:

IMG_UPSMWings_filtered.jpg

even AK and MH couldn't beat UPS rotation...

Could be it is very light and or empty and using TOGA for take-off.

The reason for AK aircraft late rotation is because we are using "improved climb technique " as recommended by Airbus with "Flex temperature" used to prolong engine life and fuel economy and very seldom use "TOGA" for take off unless in an emergency.

Could be it is very light and or empty and using TOGA for take-off.

The reason for AK aircraft late rotation is because we are using "improved climb technique " as recommended by Airbus with "Flex temperature" used to prolong engine life and fuel economy and very seldom use "TOGA" for take off unless in an emergency.

The UPS is departing for PEN, therefore fuel load is very low. And traffic load I don't think it is that great either; guess they'll have more cargo coming out of PEN.

Also, maybe they're not using a reduced-thrust takeoff (or whatever it is called for Airbus - different names for a basically the same thing). Looks like they're using max thrust; those American pilots can be very SOP sometimes, and who knows what their SOP says about KUL.

Ever follow a UPS or FedEx into PEN, especially when 22 is in use and visibility is good? We MH and AK pilots will tear our hairs out in frustration as these guys will do the full instrument letdown when we will be very happy to do a visual approach.

During the month of Olympics in China, Pieter in kind enough to this City Of Beijing. Thanks ! :drinks:

PHBFUhw.jpg

Great nose(bleeding) shot of Foxtrot-Uniform, Chaity !!!

It shows perfectly well where the Business-Class Galley is positioned :pardon:

Thanks for sharing :drinks:

I was at weather station today Sunday (8/17) around 1400. Here's the catch of the day for me. :pardon:

Front profile :yahoo:

RA82044f1w.jpg

Side profile :rolleyes:

RA82044s1w.jpg

Off topic : Got to watch Olympics badminton final live now. Go Malaysia !! :clapping:

Chaity, good catch of the Volga Dnepr ! Already arrived at my place(Perth) at 19.35hrs as flight VDA 2160.

Chaity, good catch of the Volga Dnepr ! Already arrived at my place(Perth) at 19.35hrs as flight VDA 2160.

MIR, thanks for the info. She is fast reaching there.

Off topic : Olympics badminton final also ended quite fast as well. Malaysia is settled for Silver. China's player is just too good. <_>