MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Norman

KUL Rwy 32L, Summer 2008

Nice nose from Matahari Terbit airline..hehehe..it been long long time I don't see B767 JAL photo at KLIA..

When-lah JAL gonna sent B777 to KLIA.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks for sahring Taiko... :good: :good: :good:

Anyone know why access to the 'viewing strip' at the end of 32L has been blocked off (this morning)? Those nasty airport police trying to play big brother!!!

Anyone know why access to the 'viewing strip' at the end of 32L has been blocked off (this morning)? Those nasty airport police trying to play big brother!!!

What do you mean the Viewing strips? And how they block it?

Here's an update from Chaity

<_< How to go spotting lah like this? :(

We had two Japanese guest spotters who came to KLIA during Christmas week for spotting. Pic was taken on Christmas Day

Tomohiko Matsushita san and Masato Tanaka san :drinks:

251208SpotGroup3.jpg

Some backside shots on Christmas :p

2xMAS747F.jpg

A320s.jpg

Let me guess, they are friends of Yong, korrek ???????

Ong Ong, didn't kena beredar ka ?

We got halau for going over the yellow tape @32L in the morning. :angry:

@ weather station, no halau team but the sky and the rain drops halau us in the evening. :pardon:

Short Spotting on Saturday late evening after came back from TGG. I think i saw that Japanese spotters too at the end of 32L.

normal boring traffic.. except i catch Wagon Air Bus.

1a-3.jpg

also beautiful Lufthansa Jumbo.

2a-2.jpg

Yong, love your T-shirt !!! :pardon: :good:

few pictures i manage to snap from the short period im in klia...

MAS 734 working very hard

3012089mmqg01.jpg

See the difference between this 2 AKs. One is brand new, another one showing its age

3012089mahn01.jpg

301208pkawp01.jpg

301208pkgwq01.jpg

Big lady from Taiwan

301208b1640901.jpg

Thankfully i wasn't beredar-ed. The police drove slowly as he passed me, but thank god never got kicked away.

kakaka weather is okay. Cloudy but sunny.. Miss the blue skies haizz...

Was there for this! My first EK A330, i know i'm few light years late.

301208a6ekz01.jpg

301208a6ekz03.jpg

301208a6ekz02.jpg

Edited by Walter Sim

We had two Japanese guest spotters who came to KLIA during Christmas week for spotting. Pic was taken on Christmas Day

Tomohiko Matsushita san and Masato Tanaka san :drinks:

Met them on the hill on the 27th. Enjoyed about an hour before being chased away.

They are both brightsiders, Tomohiko with a 70-200 and Masato with a 100-400.

TomohikoMatsushita-1.jpg

MasatoTanaka.jpg

Feel sorry for them; coming so far away and look at how our security personnels treating them.

weather looks good in KUL yea, Walter.

New Year 2009 spotting anyone? :pardon:

Now they(pulis) make me stay away from KLIA :finger::finger::finger:

Now they(pulis) make me stay away from KLIA :finger::finger::finger:

well Simon, I'm having the same thought as you do. this afternoon I was at 32L treshold, within less than 30min I was visited by a pulisman wearing t-shirt but driving a patrol car and he asked me to leave the place. really damn cilaka.... :angry: :finger: :finger: :finger: :angry:

as a result of the chased away, I miss Lion Air B739ER landing.. :angry: :angry: :angry:

well Simon, I'm having the same thought as you do. this afternoon I was at 32L treshold, within less than 30min I was visited by a pulisman wearing t-shirt but driving a patrol car and he asked me to leave the place. really damn cilaka.... :angry: :finger: :finger: :finger: :angry:

as a result of the chased away, I miss Lion Air B739ER landing.. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Victor, were you inside the tape line?

the tape was only put up on the other side near the ILS. the side where there's a bunch of trees (usual location for afternoon spotting) are not taped so technically that area can be enter, right? according to the puhh-lissman, the surrounding area is restricted, so that mean, the taxis, buses, cars that's using the perimeter road IS TRESSPASSING INTO THE RESTRICTED AREA!!! AND WHY ARE THEY NOT CHASE AWAY BY THE PUUH-LISSMAN??? :angry: :angry: :finger: :finger:

In the afternoon, I believe Victor should be under the tree counting tadpoles and spotting. :pardon:

For year 2009, I have a new name for KLIA's Beredar Team = Bulis :finger: :finger:

Victor, was at the same position for 2 hours yesterday, 2 police cars passed by, they just slowed down and look but did not beredar me...

and ouch 739!!!

In the afternoon, I believe Victor should be under the tree counting tadpoles and spotting. :pardon:

For year 2009, I have a new name for KLIA's Beredar Team = Bulis :finger: :finger:

Chai Chai.. maybe its even better to rename it into BULIS-MAN=Policeman!! :finger: