MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Norman

KUL Rwy 32L, Summer 2008

Oui Azahan, you were there last Sunday morning. I reached there around 0835 and didn't see you. :pardon:

CX has been sending A343s from time to time for past few months. Their A330s are going for some retro-fitting until next year.

Great Photos Syed,

Whats the best way to get to this location ?? I will be visiting next month.

Cheers Greg

Hi Greg, you may refer to this topic. Almost all (possible) spot has been discussed here. When exactly will you be in town?

Syed,, look like you test till ultimate your new weapon..Good and thanks for sharing..But very wired to me to heard that only you spot yesterday at KLIA,,if at SZB I can imagine..

Why not? :pardon:

Syed ,

Why are you shooting ISO 640 in blue sky ? ISO 100 lah

Forgot to set ISO lah bro :p Next time 100.. Hehe..

Hidung hidung hidung. Hehehee....good stuffs Syed!! :drinks: And Chaity... cilakaaa!!

No hidung this time. But first time I met her in KLIA. Sunday at 0810. :rolleyes:

Caught Silk Air too on a wet, wet Saturday morning (22nd November)..

DSC_0284.jpg

DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0260.jpg

Bluuuuuuur... <_<

Why not? :pardon:

I dunno..it sound strange to me at least be alone there..Because KUL normally (weekend especially) sure ada spotters..Unless a party be held in downtown..hehehe..

Forgot to set ISO lah bro :p Next time 100.. Hehe..

Better set auto ISO..Be safe..I counted same thing previously at SZB and from that time,I start use Auto ISO mode.. :) :)

Edited by Ashmil Abd Ghani

I dunno..it sound strange to me at least be alone there..Because KUL normally (weekend especially) sure ada spotters..Unless a party be held in downtown..hehehe..

Ashmil, weather not so friendly lately so less spotters even on weekends. :angry:

Come Dec, some spotters will surface again as more Tiger, SilkAir to catch. :pardon:

Ashmil, weather not so friendly lately so less spotters even on weekends. :angry:

Come Dec, some spotters will surface again as more Tiger, SilkAir to catch. :pardon:

except for those really, really hardcore spotters eh Chai Chai.... :rofl:

Sorry to bother you but watz the rego of AK Bank Rakyat jet? Oso are rumours of a BATA shoe liv justified? Thank you.

Bank Rakyat jet rego is 9M-AHQ.

Bata shoe livery ? Never heard of it. To me, any special livery is always welcome. :clapping:

Bank Rakyat jet rego is 9M-AHQ.

Bata shoe livery ? Never heard of it. To me, any special livery is always welcome. :clapping:

Thanks a zillion Chaity :drinks:

tomolo and sunday!! so stressful at work this week!!

I will give you a call if i get there on Sunday afternoon....err can i have your contact number again :p my old hp is down :p

Pieter,

i just died and went to heaven.... @_@.

Hehe,for what reason ?? ( see the AirAsia flying c*ndom ka) ?? :yahoo: