MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Norman

KUL Rwy 32L, Summer 2008

Sunday is really really 'hidung' day!! hahahahah. Brahim, why u wasted your time at A1?? :finger:

Simon, even gulf sent its 'H' for the hidung occasion.....hehehe :pardon:

23Nov2008_Gulf_1a.jpg

23Nov2008_LCV_2a.jpg

Always sent 'Delta'......what laaa SQ.... <_>

23Nov2008_SRD_1a.jpg

Simon, actually aaa, i like this shot! damn nice!

by the way, i got tayar also....(pieter!!: tayar=tyres) :rolleyes:

23Nov2008_tyre_1a.jpg

Fuuuyooohh.. long time i no tissue my blardy nose.. !!! Damn Damn!!!! Always make my nose bleed!!! <_>

Guys, this is 1st time I'm spotting at 32L...

DSC03999.jpg

AK

DSC04001.jpg

MH 737

DSC04002.jpg

Finally I'm fly 'with' EMIRATES... horayyyyyy I hope the pilot can see my 'Emirates' jersey

DSC04004.jpg

B777 on my hand

DSC04016.jpg

Simon, Baim & Me

p/s: Baim can i borrow your new secret weapon? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by M. Sofian H.

p/s: Baim can i borrow your new secret weapon? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Orang gila brahem said. TIDAK BOLEH PINJAM. :diablo:

Great shots of "Nairobi", Azuddin; treasure them, as the Queen will change to Tripple-Seven as from March 2009 :pardon:

B777 on my hand

Looks like quack-quack BUS to me :p

To Azuddin..

Nice catch..alone ke at KLIA yesterday??I also lonely and bore at home yesterday..(my permit still don't approve for SZB-KUL sector :( )..Emm you use what kind of lens to snap the MAS B747??I presume it more than 70mm lens capability to snap it..

Not alone. My sister was with me. i can say it's my longest spotting ever. I arrived at KUL aroudn 12 and leave around 7.

Yup it's more then 70, i don't remeber exact number but it's 100+ telephoto lens.

Great shots of "Nairobi", Azuddin; treasure them, as the Queen will change to Tripple-Seven as from March 2009 :pardon:

Thanks Pieter. I want to make a big print of that Nairobi. Will it be 777-300ER?

Azuddin

Simon, actually aaa, i like this shot! damn nice!

by the way, i got tayar also....(pieter!!: tayar=tyres) :rolleyes:

All your shots regardless hidung ke...tayar ke....are very impressive. I think we can crown you as 'Bigma Taiko' :rofl::lol:

DSC04016.jpg

Simon, Baim & Me

Baim 'stiimmmm' saje :rofl::lol: he showed me the power of D90....wow, boleh rakam video :yahoo:

(For Pieter : rakam = record)

Edited by Simon

Azahan.... keep bleeding... keep keep bleeding ... Nose.... keep bleeding.......

To Syed..

hehehe..early morning already at KUL observation hill ea.. Polis tak kacau ke??(to Uncle Pieter,Police dont disturb??)

Nope. But I was very cautious and kept a close eye of my back. Don't want to get a surprise pat on my shoulder. Hehe.. I stayed low, only stood up for action when there's a takeoff. Also, my car was parked away from the watching eyes along Jalan Pekeliling:

oh.jpg

Anyway, I was only there from 8:45 till 9:30 AM. Too short to be asked to "beredar".. Plus, boring traffic :p

One MWinger sms me from Sharjah after midnight. Damn, I had to get up early at 0615 (on sunday???!!!!) :sorry:

Reached 32L at 0804. Weather 99.9%. At 0904 our new baby named 'Romeo' appeared. Worthwhile. So sorry Moana. I shud have told you to smack your face at starboard side! I bet you went to left side. No worries, lets try again soon! I owe you one :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

23Nov2008_AHR_1a.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! if not...i can smack my devil face...on the right side...showing tongue and all. anyway....nice shot....!!

FuYoohh.... my hidung also bleeding already...

AHR pax windows: aircond full blast ke?

most likely both Capt., before its delivery to Air Pullmantur of Spain. MAS MRO insider, any info? Jerry? Syamsuri? :pardon:

Yes.. It is a test flight.. Belongs to a leasing company, Air Castle and will be deliver to Air Pullmantur..

Waa.. happy spotting ea last weekend..

Brahim,,test his new weapon ea..hahaha..with flash attach together..for what,,it look more stim ke??

Sofain,,the jersey need to change..hehehe :D :D ..no longer relavan,, :lol: :D ..so wear Arsenal jersey,,but Arsenal lost a day before and I so ambress to wear Arsenal jersey these day.. ;) ;)

Azahan...Nice and my nose also start bledding..with red AK nose and 1 white AK nose..hahahaha...But Indian and Singaporean nose not bad ea..

Brahim,,test his new weapon ea..hahaha..with flash attach together..for what,,it look more stim ke??

I drop by saja. not spotting actualy. kakakakaka. NiKoN sure stim bang. hahahaha :diablo:

Yes.. It is a test flight.. Belongs to a leasing company, Air Castle and will be deliver to Air Pullmantur..

When is she going to be deliver to Air Pullmantur?

Thanks Pieter. I want to make a big print of that Nairobi. Will it be 777-300ER?

Azuddin,

Both 772's and 773's are planned :good:

DSC00474.jpg

my flight to BKI.

DSC00475.jpg

Azuddin,

Both 772's and 773's are planned :good:

haha, looking forward to see the one in my signature.

Azuddin

haha, looking forward to see the one in my signature.

Azuddin

Hope so Azuddin your dream will come true soon..can't wait to see KLM B777 next summer..and spotting together..

Hi. First time posting here.

Always has been fascinated with planes taking off, seeing those huge hunk of metal gracefully lifting into the air.

Unlike alot of the forumers here, i an only armed with a superzoom camera, so i cant get those nose-bleeding shots. :mellow:

But i did captured some pretty approach pictures of planes to runway 32L.

Also, the same day i took the pictures, i noticed that 32R was also used for landings. is this usual?

dscf4048kn4.jpg

dscf4057om9.jpg

dscf4065qh1.jpg

dscf4066gb2.jpg

dscf4068ji4.jpg

some of the pics i took with a borrowed camera. getting my own soon.