MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Norman

KUL Rwy 32L, Summer 2008

wah so many brightsiders!!

mimpi ka kawan. :diablo:

Edited by Ibrahim

Bro,

Effective last sunday of March 2009, I'll send both "Nationaal Park de Hoge Veluwe" as well as "Borobudur" to you, and no more "city of....", OK la ? :good: ;)

Yeay!!!!!! Cheers mate!! :drinks: :drinks:

Bro,

Effective last sunday of March 2009, I'll send both "Nationaal Park de Hoge Veluwe" as well as "Borobudur" to you, and no more "city of....", OK la ? :good: ;)

Thank you... Pieter... thank you.., Pieter... :drinks:

Thank you... Pieter... thank you.., Pieter... :drinks:

Sama2...better get those Queenies, before they disappear for good from the KLIA skies... :pardon:

The B737-800 of Pegasus is actually operating for Biman Bangladesh Airlines . . . it has 189 seats in an all-economy configuration and allows Biman to increase frequencies while maintaining weekly capacity.

On the Dhaka - Singapore route, the airline has gone from 3xweekly DC-10 flights via BKK to six-times weekly (or perhaps even daily) B738 services nonstop. I personally believe the entry of nonstop services by Best Air has precipitated this change. On the Dhaka-Singapore route, Biman's non-stop services join those of Best Air, Air India Express and Singapore Airlines.

KC Sim

The one mention by Pieter is 777-300ER & 777-200ER i believe, correct me if i'm wrong..

Effective Summer 2009 schedules, KLM will change to 777's...some days by 773 and the rest by 772...

Walter,nice shot on the big bird from Perth :yahoo: Didn't attack by the ants ganas :help: ??/

Edited by Li Ren

I was so boring with no one at house today, I went to KLIA for spotting. Also a good chance to test Sony A200

first of all, I caught this Pullmantur Air aborting landing and do a go around

DSC01959a.jpg

DSC01969a.jpg

after a few flights landed, it finally landed

DSC02019a.jpg

here it comes again

DSC02022a.jpg

Simple livery, but nice

DSC02025a.jpg

other arrivals

DSC02014a.jpg

DSC02075a.jpg

DSC02124a.jpg

DSC02122a.jpg

DSC02133a.jpg

Finally, something for myself and Uncle Pieter

DSC02082a.jpg

DSC02083a.jpg

PH-BFN (Nairobi). The aircraft that involved in a ground accident with a tow truck a few years ago.

enjoy, and do left some comment.

Azuddin

CiLakA~!!!!! CiLaka~!!! oversleep today. Nice catch of Pullmantur Air 744. Cilaka.

Why SONY Azuddin~???