MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Isaac

Can't MAS Introduce This Kind Of GCC seats ?

Business Class Seat (Click Me 1)

Business Class Seat (Click Me 2)

Business Class Seat (Click Me 3)

Business Class Seat (Click Me 4)

Business Class Seat (Click Me 5)

The AC new Executive First Suite does seem more to the VS/NZ new Premium seating rather than CONTOUR original design (click the "Click Me 1) to view CONTOUR original design. I believe airlines which want to introduce this kind of Business Class seat no longer have to get the license from VS, they only have to pay CONTOUR.

Edited by Isaac

Nice seats but I think that'd more like Business Premium, ie the airline offer only this class as premium class instead of FC and BC.

If MAS offered this as GCC then SQ, BA, TG, etc. would be pissed off very much laugh.gif as that'd give them a nice run for their money. cool.gif

Y NOT? It may be business premium, but it is ahead of regional competitiors and maybe "double bedrooms with ensuite toilet facilities" for First Class, and called them as Platinum First ( sounds a level higher than other first class) ...... to be introduced only on the A380. ......... then, MH will truly be a 6 star airline ( Just like Burj Al Arab compared to other hotels).

Isaac, the answer to ure question is YES!

However, you have to bear in mind that these type of seats cost about 5 times more than MH's current lie-flat seats!! And to add insult to injury, MH isnt exactly deep-pocketed like SQ, BA, QF, VS etc, which is why they've had to resort to these so called generic seats that can also be found on TG, KE, JL and CZ!

Wait for the A380s!!.......Ive been told that MH is working intensely with premium pax from all over the world and major French companies on its interior ie EADS (whose work include CX's current F Class Suites), SICMA (the company responsible for the highly desirable full-flat C-class seats of South African) and Thales for inflight-entertainment......BE Aerospace and Matsushita (the current suppliers for the experience redefined programme) have been ditched......I cannot disclose much, but the F class will be way more luxurious than the ones on the Hibiscus etc (think along the lines of Private Rooms!! blink.gif )

Sign in to follow this