MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Jakkrit P.

First time spotting in Kuala Lumpur

I and my friends are spotters from Thailand. We are planning to go spotting at KLIA on June 22nd or June 29th. We will be there for the first time. We would like to ask where we can go for spotting around the airport (in the morning and in the afternoon) and how we can get there. And also if you have any suggestions or advices please tell us.

Thank you all in advance

I try to go on 29 june if possible. How about weather at there in this month and which RWY use for landing this month.

Thanks for advice

Calling-calling for MWings private taxi services... :clapping: . Pak baim...you dont want this job ah?

Calling-calling for MWings private taxi services... :clapping: . Pak baim...you dont want this job ah?

MRD blum masuk D Check lagi. so can't need to overhaul first.

maybe there are spotter that time can help. or you can ride a bus or taxi to the spot.

He He...

How can we call for MWings private taxi services on Jun 29th ?

He He...

How can we call for MWings private taxi services on Jun 29th ?

Don't forget to take a picture of our AirAsia A320 departing for LGK ;)

I have already confirmed my flight and hotel. We'll arrive KUL on Saturday 28th around 20.20 and will stay at Concord Inn KLIA on Saturday night for spotting on Sunday 29th. So, how can we get to the spotting place(the morning location) from the hotel. Is there any bus or taxi available from there? And how we can tell to get to the location?

Thanks you all for helps

Jakkrit,

You can either catch a taxi at Concorde Inn, or walk opposite to the cowboy town (downtown KLIA) to catch one. They should be able to send you to the observation hill (maybe you can hint them, opposite the F1 behind the Petronas Petrol Station).

You can either catch a taxi at Concorde Inn, or walk opposite to the cowboy town (downtown KLIA)

yeah you need a taxi to obs.hill for 32R spotting. if wanna go to end of 32L can use taxi or LccT Shuttle Bus. there bus station at MTB of Klia. went arrive at the end of rwy ask driver to stop there..

Edited by Ibrahim

Hope to see members of Malaysianwings on Sunday.

PS. We stay at Concorde Inn on Saturday 28th (Jakkrit, Prompong, Tek)

Edited by Prompong J.

Thank you very much

Our trip was okay....

Thank you Kevin Teh for your help....

Any pics to share here?

Thank you very much

Our trip was okay....

Thank you Kevin Teh for your help....

You're welcomed mate, let me know if you guys plan for next round, i will try my best to meet up. :)

Any pics to share here?

Sorry about quality cos we went in wrong time (rain rain rain)

A320 Flyyeti.com

DSC_05281.jpg

PS. Thanks for Kelvin ( Kevin Teh told me might be Kelvin B ) who help us from rain at weather radar.

Edited by Prompong J.

Nice shot there, Prompong !!!

Didn't know this UAE airline flew into KUL :o

Didn't see anyone at WX-station when we left for LGK on 29jun, so guess, you missed our AK Airbus ? :(

Sign in to follow this