MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Mushrif A

New seat-fabric colours on MH734

I was on M737 for 6 flights last week and 5 of it was on planes with the new seat cover. While the joke about "smarties" made a good ice-breaking conversation with the cabin crew, it is indeed a bit too much for my eyes. However it does give a refreshing and new look to the old interior. That i have to agree.

14jun08012.jpg

The lady on the right, the Chinese was working on flight MH086 (KHH-BKI-KUL) on Friday last week (27 June 08).

Ermmm.... color-harmony-wise, dark-blue head-rest cover on red and bright orange seats are so off....

Dk-blue cover on blue seats are nicely harmonised. D-blue cover on green seats are not quite right but still okay. D-blue on red and orange seats are urmm....

Navy-blue pillows on orange seats creates contra as well but still acceptable, though.

Just my 2-cent, but then again, maybe i need to get onboard to see it for myself... :pardon:

2 amois behind colored seats are added bonus.... :p

Its not that bad, is it? There is some pattern/arrangement and the diagonal effect is pretty good too.

But nothing beats first-hand look. Hope I'll be in one of those A330.

..... With the passengers on board, sitting on the seat, the loud colors are muted by the random colors of passenger clothes, and the result is actually better than before

But that consideration must be secondary to fact that pax sitting on the seat are almost certainly source of revenue ;)

Edited by BC Tam

The lady on the right, the Chinese was working on flight MH086 (KHH-BKI-KUL) on Friday last week (27 June 08).

Isaac, you have very good memory. She is a friend of mine, she is a mandarin speaking crew. :rolleyes:

Edited by Kenneth T

Family jewels... hahaha...! :D I always though IJ did jack all... only thing memorable about him the cheesy "MH- Malaysian Hospitality" tagline and the 'snake' box... and it was gimmicky...

Haha..also the smarties seats! :p

Haha..also the smarties seats! :p

Dunno about adults - but i can tell you my nephew got really upset he didn't get a green colour seat. My sister had to go talk to the crew to see if they could move to one that had a green colour seat. So smarties seats actually had some appeal.

Dunno about adults - but i can tell you my nephew got really upset he didn't get a green colour seat. My sister had to go talk to the crew to see if they could move to one that had a green colour seat. So smarties seats actually had some appeal.

indeed..i prefer the blue and orange colour.. :p

and the leg room on 734 emex seat, unbeatable!! ~o.t

Edited by Yang Zulhilmi

I liked the smarties seats although it seemed too vibrant at times but I enjoyed the pastel coloured seats on the B744 and B772 better.

It was more soothing to my eyes. :clapping:

indeed..i prefer the blue and orange colour.. :p

and the leg room on 734 emex seat, unbeatable!! ~o.tI

I prefer orange too :)

And I didn't realise the value of the old birds until they are gone. The seat so much more comfortable than the new one. Oops, how did thread on CM digress to smarties?

I prefer orange too :)

And I didn't realise the value of the old birds until they are gone. The seat so much more comfortable than the new one. Oops, how did thread on CM digress to smarties?

Somehow I could sleep better on AK A320 than MH 738.