MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Mushrif A

New seat-fabric colours on MH734

A business class, frills orientated airline

85374_1211043281_tb.jpg

Look at the bright side. really 'bright', literally!...

I still couldnt believe that the higher management could approved this garish seat covers.... *sigh*

2480263466_65dc9703ca.jpg?v=0

Forgive me and it's probably just me, but why do I get reminded of Montgomery Burns when I see the pic ...... ? :pardon:

OMG!

Damn stupid kind of colour..

dont look like 5stars carrier at all

bollywood maybe!

they should use a soft colour... :D

Edited by Nabiel Haniff

Migraine-inducing-makes-your-head-spin colour combination...Totally crude, cheap and tasteless. Now, more than ever (to borrow SQ's tagline) the only saving grace inflight is the cabin crew. Somehow, even the elegance of the kebaya is diminished by those garish colours!

Edited by V Wong

2480263466_65dc9703ca.jpg?v=0

Forgive me and it's probably just me, but why do I get reminded of Montgomery Burns when I see the pic ...... ? :pardon:

Not bad, BC. No, not the seat colour. :p

Migraine-inducing-makes-your-head-spin colour combination...Totally crude, cheap and tasteless. Now, more than ever (to borrow SQ's tagline) the only saving grace inflight is the cabin crew. Somehow, even the elegance of the kebaya is diminished by those garish colours!

Maybe the kebaya will soon be warna-warni (colourful) so as to complement the Citrawarna Malaysian Hospitality? :p

Oh my goodness. :blink: Seat colours so ugly wan.

Why can't MAS stick to the original colour instead? <_< Its so colourful and doesn't suit the interior of the plane at all.

Guys....

Relax.....dun get too over-reacted.

Snackbox - melatah

Red kebaya - melatah

and now Citwarna Seats also want to melatah meh?

Let them be....

After all, even if we bark loudly, they still change it rite?

Frontal shot. Now, is it better?

Nope !

The covers look really ill fitting and the bit of cloth at the 'head' position really cheapens the look no end :(

Too many colours, very pening :blink: :blink: :blink: .... maybe this is to disorientate forumers in MWings who frequently thrash MH..... :rolleyes:

I like colourful interiors, AK is like the "run of mill" leather seats dark coloured drab interiors, like MANY classic boring (yawn!!) interiors favoured by most of western airlines and most airlines anyway... (MH Trying to be different - BTP No ??)

Dragonair (KA) has the best in terms colourful schemes.... bright and cheerfully coloured cabin which is tastefully blended to the right degree of pleasing your eyes. Perhaps MH should copy from them...

My dua sen - Take away the fluorescent green and orange - I think it will look easier on the eyes...... but then again, your colour is not my colour and my colour may not be your colour.....

Yes, get rid of the Orange and Green seat covers and it would look a lot nicer.

Red & Blue - classic as per the Wau.

Still don't like IJ cheapening the MH name/brand at all.

Ditch the value/LCC nonsense.

Tips, next time on smarties flight, get a sunny.. sure less eyesores with sunglasses on B)

I have some great suggestion for MAS

Serve every pax a packet of Smarties or colored M&Ms instead of peanuts

And for drinks... Fanta!

some Fanta hijau, merah, oren... etc.... I'm not sure if there's Fanta biru :rofl:

(Cabin crew: Sir/Ma'am would you like to have the green, the red, the orange, or the blue one? :rofl: )

Edited by Andi C

Really pity at the CC who have to walk up and down on the aisle. Hope they won't get dizzy and lost the balance.

frontal shots remind me of skittles... "taste the rainbow" adverts.

I see what MH is trying to do. They have old-ish planes especially compared to their competitors, so this is a way MH sees that can distract passengers from this fact; by making the planes more fun and loud masking their aged look.

Hey, at least they are trying. I give it to MH, they try hard these days... they try very hard, to the extent that it actually shows they're trying TOO hard. Why fix when it's not broke?

I just hope it's a temp measure, at least until the new 737NG come online. It would be REALLY bad if some MH management types think this is actually a good idea and they further implement these seats fleet wide, adding them on to 777, 747. Making them synonymous with MH and Malaysian Hospitality (we blind you with bright colours). Can you imagine these seats on an A380 or new 737NGs?

Aduh... Kepala pusing bangat. It just looks so NOISY in the cabin! Imagine if you were to multiply this effect on to an ENTIRE cabin of their A380!

I have some great suggestion for MAS

Serve every pax a packet of Smarties or colored M&Ms instead of peanuts

And for drinks... Fanta!

some Fanta hijau, merah, oren... etc.... I'm not sure if there's Fanta biru :rofl:

(Cabin crew: Sir/Ma'am would you like to have the green, the red, the orange, or the blue one? :rofl: )

Aiyoo!.... FANTA... i missed Fanta... the last time i took Fanta was about 16 years ago, i think. can no longer find it here... :(