MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Mushrif A

New seat-fabric colours on MH734

Have any of you seen the (trial?) new seat fabric colours on the 734? Replacing the previous purple in C, there's now bright red seats, very retro looking, and I think blue fabric for Y seats.

So, we have retro-coloured seats in vintage 734. Nice?

bright red? Its either eye-catching or downright painful to the eyes. Blue for Y? All blue? no more blues and greens? MH has finally put in their corporate colours in eh?

that is nice colour for change..good jpb mh for trying new colour :clapping:

bright red? Its either eye-catching or downright painful to the eyes. Blue for Y? All blue? no more blues and greens? MH has finally put in their corporate colours in eh?

I think Azizul made a comment on another thread that the trial is only on 9M-MMQ. Multi coloured Y seats (like TG's A340s?) and bright red for C.

I think it follows the F class seat!

Red and blue!

Red? Red belongs to us! (Quote: Datuk TF)

Now really, just thinking about the previous comments by people. Did Datuk TF really quote that Red belongs to AirAsia? I think he said, low cost belowng to AirAsia, not "red" as in the colour red. I think we overimplied it, correct?

Now really, just thinking about the previous comments by people. Did Datuk TF really quote that Red belongs to AirAsia? I think he said, low cost belowng to AirAsia, not "red" as in the colour red. I think we overimplied it, correct?

He did say "Red" belongs to Airasia -on TV, on the news. I saw and heard him say that.

Btw, the red on the "new" C 734 seat-fabric seems to be a brighter red than AK's.

He did say "Red" belongs to Airasia -on TV, on the news. I saw and heard him say that.

Btw, the red on the "new" C 734 seat-fabric seems to be a brighter red than AK's.

I agreed with mushrif, he did mention it on tv. RED BELONGS TO US....not to LCC.

I wish i can get MMQ for my KUL-LGK-KUL next week.

Perhaps MAS should carry pics of QF A380 seat covers onboard MMQ. If passengers complain about the new colours, they should be given one of the pics...Guaranteed successful trial! :rolleyes:

"I'd like to be seated in 18 Green, please"

Whoever made this riot of colours that put Bollywood movie dance sequence to shame should be shot!

20080521-qm89p5r1i9xnbc2d2fk3ws4sqc.jpg

Thought the colour theme should be tranquillity on air travel? This is major pening kepala. Eeks.

Puke.. heard of air sick, sea sick, now I'm getting colour sick!!!

"I'd like to be seated in 18 Green, please"

Whoever made this riot of colours that put Bollywood movie dance sequence to shame should be shot!

:D :D agree! Now MAS B734s will look like tubes of Smarties!

Thank goodness I sit on black leather seats these days :)

Maybe i have bad fashion sense, but i think it's kind of fresh from the existing seat cover which is boring IMO. but i think they should limit the color and not make it random.

OMG so UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought we left the 70's behind. Was the person who decided on this colour been smoking the good stuff? ;)

It resembles the interior of the 737-200 Adv. of some low cost Indonesian or African airlines ..... way to go MAS!

Edited by S V Choong

The color make MAS looks more like a charter holiday airline, not a 5 stars airline. Imagine if they install these colors in 777 and 747, eeewwww....

Since their financial condition is improved, they should hire a designer.

Maybe i have bad fashion sense, but i think it's kind of fresh from the existing seat cover which is boring IMO. but i think they should limit the color and not make it random.

The colours may appear random but is not.

Since everyone brag about the good old day of Mas. Since IJ&co can’t restore the food, service, etc to the expected standard; at least they give some colour back for remembrance. :pardon: :p

:drinks: